Chapter 8

Rosaleen's POV
When I walked in I was surprised to see a lot of people in there. They turned towards to me when they heard the door open. Dad was there as well. He smiled when he saw me then I saw Elijah. He smiled at me as well. There were two women and three other men who looked utterly confused. I smiled at them. They looked at Dad and Elijah.
"Who is the girl?" One of the women said.
"Brothers, Sisters this is Rosaleen Mae Mikaelson. My daughter and your niece," Dad said walking over to me.
He hugged me tightly.
"Hey Dad," I said hugging him back.
"Wait a second?!?! Wasn't she the baby you gave up?!?! Shouldn't she be dead?!?!" A man who looked like Elijah said.
"Well turns out the family I gave her to was not very nice and she died. Since I'm her father vampire blood was constantly in her system. She died with it in her system. She's a vampire and a witch and a werewolf. She's the Tribrid," Dad said.
"My niece is alive!!!!" A blonde girl screamed and tackled me into a hug.
We fell to the ground and the air was knocked out of me. I was speechless as my dad dragged the blonde off of me. He grabbed my hands and carefully pulled me up.
"I'm sorry about her, I'm Kol and the blonde who attacked you is Rebekah. The other blonde is Freya, the tall one is Finn. And the last one is Henrik," The man who looked like Elijah said.
"Nice to meet you all," I said politely.
Kol smiled at me and said, "You look like mother."
Dad smiled at that and nodded, silently agreeing with him. Everyone looked at me and I yawned.
Dad chuckled and said, "We'll be leaving in the morning."
"Okay," I replied.
"Where are we going?" Elijah asked.
"New Orleans," Dad said.
"Oh bloody hell," Rebekah growled.
"What is it Auntie Bekah?" I asked.
She opened her mouth then closed it and looked at me.
"You just called me Auntie Bekah," She whispered.
"Is that bad?" I asked.
She rushed forward and wrapped her thin arms around me. She had a very strong grip.
"No not at all, Sweetheart," She said holding me.
"I can't breathe," I said.
"Oh my bad," Auntie said letting me go.
"As I was going to tell you I had a thing with this guy named Marcel Gerard. Nik saved him from his father. Now he is the 'King' of New Orleans," She stated until dad cut her off.
"Not for long. That's my city and my daughter is going to be the Princess of New Orleans," He told us all.
"I'm sorry but I'm super tired so I'm just gonna go steal Dad's room," I apologized to them.
"It's alright Baby Girl. Goodnight," Dad said as everyone said their goodnight to me.
I smiled and took Dads room. I instantly fell asleep.

Niklaus's POV
I watched Rosaleen go to my room. I smiled as I watched her.
"She's so beautiful," Freya said.
"That she is," I said as I heard her soft breathing in the room beside us.
"How old is she now?" Henrik asked.
"She is 186 but she stopped ageing at the age of 17," I told them.
"I can't believe it's been 186 years since we last saw her," Kol said.
"Neither can I," I whispered as I closed my eyes and listened to her soft breathing.
I noticed everyone and everything had stopped moving. Everyone was listening to their niece, my daughter. That was the last thing I remember before falling into a beautiful dream about my daughter and I having a normal life.

Rosaleen's POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got out of bed and got dressed.

I walked into the kitchen and found dad cooking

"I didn't know you could cook," I said and he turned to hug me.
I hugged him tightly before sitting at the table.
"Of course I can, Baby Girl. All the Mikaelson's can besides Kol and Rebekah," He said.
"We heard that!!!" We heard from the loving room.
"You were meant to!!!" He shouted back.
"Asshole," I heard Rebekah mutter.
"Language!!!" Dad shouted at her. "There's a child present."
"I am not a child," I pouted.
"Yes you are," Dad said.
"No I an not," I said standing up.
"Where are you going?" Dad called after me.
"Out, I'll be back," I said and walked out the door.

Okay I know I haven't updated this particular story lately and I'm super sorry. One I have so much school stuff but I only have 10 or 9 days left so I'll have more time. Two I can't think of anything. Please message me if you have any ideas.
Chrissy 💖💖💖