1.

Jin's P.O.V

I was happily walking around the halls checking too see if everything was fine, because The office told me to check even tho Idk why but I just did cuz if it means I get to roam around the halls and not be stuck in class.

I noticed some voices near and decided to go check out what was happening. When I got there I froze when I saw the skool's bullies I tried to quickly leave but I slipped cuz there was water spilled all over the floor. Once I landed on the floor I winced in pain but then felt strong arms pick me up and the only thing going thru my mind was 'I'm fucked'. When the arms put me down at the floor I looked up to see Kim Namjoon in front of me smirking.

"T-thank you I-I need t-t g-go now"I stuttered mentally face palming but tried to leave

"Not so fast princess"He said pinning me to a locker

"W-what did u just call me?!?!?!" I asked

"Did I stutter Princess" He said growling the last word

I slapped him as hard as could and ran away to my class before he could catch up but then I realized the next classes I had all of them with namjoon either bedside me or in the back of me.

Namjoon P.O.V.

I was walking to my next class when I see Jin and decide go talk to him.
He noticed me and ran straight to the class and to his desk, the good thing was that in this class I sit next to him.

Time Skip~

It was the middle of class and Jin dropped his own and it landed on my thigh, I noticed before he could and just to tease him I put it near my crotch area. Jin saw his pen was in my leg but was to shy to ask for it back or grab it. I smirked and decided to move the pen closer to my crotch area.

"Ya need some thing"I asked looking at him

"....my pen....."He whispered

"What?"I asked

"I n-need m-my pen back"He said shyly pointing to it

"Then grab it"I said smirking

Jin hesitated to grab the pen but when he picked up I grabbed his arm and he looked up blushing having a confused look in his face.

"I didn't forget about u slapping me"I growled at him.

He gulped and I let go of his hand but before I could say something else Jin got called to go to the office.

Jin's P.O.V

I got called to go to the office so I went there and when I there they told me that my dad had been in car accident and he didn't survive. Tears threaten my eyes as I tried holding them back but I couldn't.