17.

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I saw Jins brother was about to shoot the gun so I ran ro Jin without him seeing me. The he fired, I saw Jin look down ready to die but I blocked the bullet from hitting Jin. I felt the pain as Jins brother  had shot me right where my heart area was at. I fell to the ground and Jin came running to me. Jin brotber had left running and Jin was crying harder and holding me in his arms. I weakly grabbed Jins chin and kissed him. "I love you Jin, dont ever forget that"I said giving him a dimple smile. "I-I love you too Namjoon...."Jin said kisssing me one last time. His lips were the last thing I felt as everything went black.

Jin's P.O.V.

I held Namjoon as we kissed and when I pulled away I saw him smile and then his eyes closed. "NAMJOON, YOU CANT LEAVE ME. WAKE UP AND TELL ME YOUR FINE, TELL ME THAT WE'LL HAVE A GREAT FAMILY AND LOVE THEM FOREVER. WAKE UP JOONIE.....PLEASE......"I screamed as I held his lifeless body. "Joonie...please....wake up. TELL ME THAT YOUR GONNA HOLD ME WHEN TIMES ARE HARD, TELL ME THAT YOU'LL STAY WITH ME FOREVER AND LOVE ME......KIM NAJOON I WONT LET YOU DIE"I said sobbing uncontrollably. I saw his eyes open and he saw me crying. "I cant promise that, but promise me that you'll move on"Namjoon said. "I'll  always be with you even tho you dont see me. I love you Jin, goodbye"He said and now this time I hugged him as his body was lifeless and I let go seeing his face, I kissed him one last time and called an ambulance even tho it was to late.

3 years l8r

Jimin was coming over to visit and had let Taehyung babysitting their children. When he had arrived I let him in and he sat down. He frowned when he saw me wearing Namjoons hoddie. "How you've been Jin?"He asked, "Better"I responded. "I was wondering if you wanted to go eat somewhere"He said. "That would be nice"I said smiling. "Now go change clothes"Jimin said getting up from the couch.

I went to my room and put on ripped jeans and one of Namjoon's shirts thag wasn't that wasnt to big for me. I walked out and went to Jimin. Jimin drove us to the place where we were gonna eat. We met up with Yoonji and talked about random shit.

Time skip

I put on my pajamas on and went to sleep.

I woke u from a dream and sighed, I dreamed about Namjoon being alive and us having a family. It was great the only problem was that I had to wake up from the dream. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as all the memories came back. I missed Namjoons voice, smile, dimples, touch. I miss his everything...

I put on one of Namjoons hoddies and threw on some short on. I walk to the rooftop of the building where my aparment was at. I smile as I remember the times Namjoon would kiss me but then I remembered that I couldnt feel his lips anymore. I felt tears threatening my eyes as I stepped to the edge. "I always will love you Namjoon but I cant anymore, I miss you to much. And I just wanna see you and kiss you, I want you to hold me. I love you Kim Namjoon" I said stepping off the rooftop. I smiled as I fell from the tall building. "Thank you for deciding to love me, but you will always be My Bully"I said.

Third Person P.O.V.

Jin closed his eyes and smiled and with that his body hit tbe floor and he was no longer living.

End

************************************

Sorry for my really bad chapters when I was first starting. I wanted to say thank you for everyone that decided to read this trashy ass story, Im ending it now so thx for everyone who read this. Hope you enjoyed this book. Until I decided to make a new book, see ya.

<3