15.

Jimin P.O.V.

I woke up to seeing Taehyung by my side sleeping. I smiled seeing him sleep gracefully like there was no worry in the world. I stepped out of bed ignoring the pain I was in. I cooked some breakfast and left a note saying that I'll be back later.

Taehyung P.O.V.

I woke up and smiled as I felt something soft and started drawing invisible circles on the soft surface with my index finger.I opened my eyes to meet a pillow laying next ro me, I frowned as I though Jimin would be next to me. I went to the kitchen and saw a note in the counter. I read it and saw that he had cooked breakfast so I served myself a portion of what Jimin had cooked. The food was great and I headed to the my room. I got a key from the top of my closet, I opend a random cabinet and took out a bag and box I had bought yesterday. I opened the box and smiled as I saw the ring I had gotten for Jimin(Hes not gonna propose yet. yEt). I waited as I heard my apartment door open and saw Jimin come in.

-☆

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I woke up to seeing Kookie beside me, He still was in the bunny ears and the choker he had last night. I smiled as I saw all the hickeys I left, marking him as mine. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him gently making sure not to wake him up. I got up from my bed and changed my pants and looked for a shirt to put on. I suddenly felt a smal hand pull me to my bed. I saw Kookie walk to me and he got on my lap, He threw his hands around my neck and hugged me I stood up which made Kookie wrap his legs around my waist. He staid holding on to me like a little baby koala, I gave Kookie a short and sweet kiss trying to get off me but would let go. "I need to put a shirt on"I said. "I rather you stay like this"Kookie said, Kookie stayed latched onto me and would move his hips trying to cause sum friction. "Your playing a dangerous game Kookie"I said putting my hands on his waist stopping the movement. "Off"I said but he didnt listen, I slapped his ass harshly making him wince. He let his legs touch the ground and let go of my neck, "I jusy wanted you to stay and not go"He whined" Im gonna miss your touch Yoongi"He said pouting. I kissed him and smiled, "Im only leaving for a few minutes"I say putting on a shirt. He just looked at me and went to my room.

-☆

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I had just left my apartment locking the door, Jin had left for something important. I was walking around looking for shit to do, I had seen someone walk to me in the corner of my eye but ignored it. I kept walking as a saw someone crying in walking the opposite direction as me, he bumped into me and fell. He just cried harder and stayed on the floor laying like he couldn't get up, his face was covered so I couldn't see how he looked. "Are you ok?"I asked helping the person up. "Yea- actually no..."He said back his voice seemed familiar but he muffled it, "If you d-......Jin?"I asked grabbing his chin lifting his head up. "What happened?"I asked but he just hugged me, I walked to my apartment with Jin on my back arms around my neck and hid his face while I carried his leg with my hands. Once we got to my apartment he wrapped his legs around my waist so I could open the door, he stayed latched on to me.I got to the room and Jin let go, I sat down on my bed and Jin came to me. He got on my lap and laid his head on my chest. "Why were you crying?"I asked, "You know that I said I had to go somewhere"Jin said. I nodded and he continued, "Well the palce I had gone to was my dads funeral a-and my brother, mom and other family memebers where there. They all ended up telling me to leave and that it was my fault that be died"Jin said as tears slid down his cheeks. I hugged him and didnt let go, we hugged until I heard quiet snores. I laid down and fell asleep.

**********♡************♡**********

Sorry for the short chapter if it was horrible again sorry Im having writers block. Im ending this story soon, probably two more chapters. Mabey I'll post them today, idk. Hope u enjoyed this chapter.

Bai~<3