13.

Jin's P.O.V.

I was walking in a field filled with flowers of different colors some yellow, some blue, some purple. All the colors blended beautifully, I saw a figure wave at me by a tree with the most beautilful pink leaves falling. I walked up to the figure and the closer I got the more clearly I would see who was next to the tree. I took one more step and could fully see who it was, Namjoon."Your so beautiful"Namjoon said grabbing my chin lightly and softly. He leaned in and kissed me, his plump lips fitting perfectly with mine, our kiss was long and sweet the scenery was perfect it all was until it faded to black.

-☆

As my eyes opened I saw Namjoon holding my chin softly and lightly like in my dream. When he saw I was awke he pulled away but I pulled him back to me and kissed him making sure the kiss was sweet. It took him by surprise but he kissed back. Namjoon put me ontop of him while our kiss was happening. Lust started making its way into our kiss making Namjoon bite my lip and me letting his tongue enter my mouth. We were having a heated make out until Jimin kicked Namjoons door down and saw what was happening.(They were dressed, they got dressed at some time before this but ignore this. They have clothes on, K) After we heard Jimin I quickly got off Namjoon and got off the bed walking to him but that was a mistake. I winced as pain was going through my body but still tried to walk. Namjoon got out of his bed threw me over his shoulder and went to the kitchen. "Namjoon let me down"I said,
"Ur sore, if u walk its gonna hurt"Namjoon said walking into the living room where the rest of the group was. Namjoon put me down and I painfully wobbled all the way to the couch taking a seat. "Damn Joon dont be so rough on him"Yoongi said smirking. Namjoon just ignored him and sat next to me, "So, why r y'all here?"Namjoon asked looking at everyone. "We just felt like it"Jimin simply said walking to the couch. "We also wanted to hang out but I gues yall were busy"V said. All of them except Jimin smirked and we just decided to talk about sum shit. "So a lil' bird told me that Yoongz and Kookie are dating"Namjoon said, "W-what n-no"Kookie denied. Yoongi whispered something to Jimim and Jimin shook his head. "C'mon, the stuttering, yoongz arm around kookies waist, holding hands, hickeys, swollen and bruised lips, Yoongi winking at kookie when they entered, kookie blushing and hiding hiz face in Yoongz neck, the fact that everyone in this room is taken except yall to and y'all gay az fuk like everyone else here especially Jin, I heard Jimin talking about y'alls relationship, Yoongi holding Kookie but I know he wont let go cuz I said this right now which provides more evidence making my statement true"Namjoon said leaving everyone shook asf. "Sherlock Holmes is shaking" Jimin said making everyone laugh. The rest of the day we all joked around and then decided to play a little game, but that game needed more people so why not have a party. Once all the people came we started the game. .

Third person P.O.V.

Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on Kookie. He and kookie went to the closet and chatted for 7 minutes. When time was over they exited the closet and so they kept spinning the bottle. Jimin spun the bottle and it landed on Jin. They went in and did the same as Taehyung and Kookie. The game kept getting more interesting as they would find people kissing some almost naked. Then Some random girl spun the bottle and it landed on Namjoon. They both entered the closet and Jin and the others waited as the seconds passed. Everyone got bored of the game so they decided to play thruth or dare. The others forgot about Namjoon and the girl and just played. Jin went to the restroom to find the girl and Namjoon kissing. Jin watched in shock as Namjoon pulled away andthe girl smashed her lips on Namjoon once a again. Jin slammed the door and ran to Namjoons bedroom. After Jin crying for what felt like forever to him Namjoon came in the room and laid next to Jin.

"Namjoon, l-leave me a-alone" Jin stuttered

"Baby I can explain" Namjoon said

"First of all dont 'baby' me cuz we aint even official yet. Second of all explain then."Jin said in a sassy tone.

"The girl and I were just talking when I noticed she was getting to close so I backed away but she managed to pull me into a kiss and that when you entered and saw us. She knew that u and I aren't official yet so she kissed me again just to get on your nerves. I pushed her off but before I could get to u you left" Namjoon said.

"Wheres that bitch at"Jin said getting up.

"In the restroom, wh-"Befor Namjoon could finish Jin was already out of the room.

Jin sped to the restroom pushing everyone thay was in his way. Jin opened the door to see ths girl smirk at him. He went up to her and was ready to fight a bitch. "What, you here to tell me I can have your man cuz I'll gladly take him"She said laughing. Jin was pisses ans slapped the girl. Jin got her hair and pulled her down to the ground and got ontop of her. Jin punched and slapped the girl ignoring her cries. With one last satisfying punch he made tbe girls nose bleed. Jin got off the girl and saw how everyone watched in shock and some people recording. "Thats what u got for trying to steel his man"Jimin shouted. "Now get leave the party u slut, I bet nobody will like u now that ur pretty face is gone so dont waste your time" Jin said

Namjoon walked up to Jin and wrapped him arms around Jins waist and rested his head in Jins shoulder. "You showed her"Namjoon said kissing Jins neck. "Well thats what she gets for messing with MY man"Jin said.

_**********************************_

Hoped you enjoyed, I tried my best. I got my best friend into kpop. I still have to talk to her about this shit but shes getting there. Until next time.

Bai~ <3