14.

Jimin's P.O.V

Tae has been leaving really early and coming back really late. Im starting ro worry, what if he's in trouble and he doesn't want me to worry. I decided that I would follow him too see what he was up to. I followed Tae to a dark corner where he paid alot of money for a bag, then he received a box. I quickly went to a store and bought an outfit so he wouldnt notice I was following him. I put my wig on while running to V. I saw him go into a bar and sit down.

"Hey your late"Someone Screamed to me

"Oh I dont-"I said getting cut off by an angry man.

"The boys are waiting"He said grabbing my arm and pushing me into a changing room.

I saw an oufit and I guess I had to put it on and do something. I walk up on the stage and and got on the pole. The music started and I swayed my hips to the beat. Guys would cheer me on and keep making comments that weren't so innocent. I tried to get V's attention but I failed. His friends would tell him to watch but he would just denied. When he finally looked he seemed surprised. I got off the stage and walked to him trying to keep hands off me. I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to a private room.

"You want a lap dance pretty boy"I said.

"N-no thanks, Im actually about to leave and go to my boyfriends apartment." He said back

"Dont go baby, I wont tell"I said.

"I-im not like that"Said V leaving but I pushed him to a chair.

"Well you'll love my lap dance"I said getting close to his ear "Better that anyone"I whispered in his ear.

I took my wig off and he just smirked. "How come you dont where theses things for me"He said pecking my lips.

I just kissed him and left. He follewd behing me like a a lost puppy. He took off his coat and put it on me so no one would stare. I told him to leave and go to my apartment. I went to a store and bought cat ears and a choker with a lead. I went to my apartment and went to my room where V was I snuck to the back of him and put a blind fold on him. I put on the ears and the choker. I told Tae to take off the blind fold and saw what I put on he instantly got up and grabbed the leash on my choker. He lead me to the bed and put me in his lap.

-☆

Taehyungs P.O.V.

"Baby, you where to rough. And for five rounds" Jimin complained.

"Your wrong, not five. How bout ten, or eight"I said

"Im sore"Jimin said.

"Well it not my fault you were all dressed up"I said inserting my memeber back into Jimin.

"Fuck, How bout we do this some more"Jimin said bucking his hips.

"Alright"I said.

-☆

Yoongis P.O.V.

I was walking to my room ready to sleep finally laying down when I felt a hand on my member. I saw kookie palming me while blushing intensely.

"W-what are you doing"I said wierded out cuz Kookie isnt like this.

"Pleasing you"He said unzipping my pants, tbh I was turned on right now but Ik Kookie wasnt ready. I grabbed him and put him in my lap.

"Why"I said looking him into his eyes.

"I-I just thought that you would g-get bored of just kisses and want m-more"He said looking down.

"Baby, if your not ready its fine, now where did you get this idea from"I said kissing him neck lightly.

"W-well all the other couples have... you know and we're the only ones left. And all the bottoms please the Tops a way I cant to you so I wanted to show you I can be like that"He said

"Take all the time you want, we'll do it when your ready baby"I said kissing him.

"Ok"He said giggling

I took off his shirt and left hickeys all over his chest. He took off his pants to reveal mint green lace panties.

"Fuck, why u so rood" I said wanting to fuck him right now but I managed to contain myself.

He just smirked and left, he walked to the restroom slapping his ass before closing the door making me regret my life choices. He walks out with bunny ears and a choker that said 'Daddy's'. "U fucker, y u tease me. Im being nice and not fucking the shit out of you right now"I said, the bulge in my pants more noticeable now. I took off my shirt and Jungkook just stared at my abs his hand reaching to touch them but I slapped his hand away. "No touching aloud"I said making Kookie pout. I kissed his lips grabbing him and placing him on my lap. He grinded his ass on my hard cock. He just whimpered and moan. I bucked my hips up. We kept doing that and would tease each other. This honestly was great it was fun and pleasing, we would get a point each time we would make each other moan. I had the final score of 37 and kookie 23. We cuddled after everything and fell to sleep.

-☆

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I walked in my room ready to just chill in my bed after alot of bitches trying get in my pants and I aint tryin' to get aids, and I also have Jin. I strip until I only have my boxers and lay down on my bed. I look for the TV controls not looking when I fell something squishy. I looked over and saw Jin's thigh. He peeked out of the covers and smiled. I pulled him out and saw what he was wearing. He had on purple place panties and a chocker that had a bellin it and ontop of that said 'Baby Boy' written on it. I instantlyze ripped off his panties and my boxers placing him on top of me. He kissed me and our kiss contained so many things. We sped things up and I sucked on his milky white thighs. I flip him over and bring his ass more up. I swirl my tongue around his hole teasing him. "N-Namjoon please"Jin wined. I kept trasing him and took him in surprise when I shoved my tongue up his ass. I kept fucking Jin with my tongue until he was close to cumming. I lubed my dick and shoved it up Jin's not-so-tight-now hole. He arched is back and moaned loudly. I turned him around again now placing him down. I threw his leg over my shoulder making me go deeper. "F-fuck, Namjoon not so rough" Jin moaned. "It's your fault"I said going faster each time Jin would moan.

Author P.O.V.

All the couples were either having sex or sleeping. Everyone's night was great, they all were in love and were living great lives. They were all happy that the had finally found someone to love and take care of.

************The End************

Just kidding, if this chapter was the last it wouldnt be so bad. Ill probably write 50 or more chapters to end this book. I really like how ots turning out. Im also glad summer is here and I miss sum of my friends but It'll be fine cuz I still text them. I felt lonely but now I have him by my side and I love him and he loves me.................................
.....................................................

I love him and he can never get replaced. I love my dog he gets me so much I also luv her but....I love my doggo with all my heart, having him by my side always make me happy. But I also give luv to her, she means the world to me, I give her kisses and hugs, I wish she were here next ro me now but shes not. She pregnant and is having puppies soon. I love both my dogs, my female one and my male one. Until next time,

Bai~ <3

(Also Im updating at 2:40 of the morning cuz whoy not)