16.

6 months later~

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I woke up to find nobody besides me but there was a note from Jin saying that he had gone for a walk cuz he needed sum fresh air and he would be back in some minutes. I went to the kitchen and ate what Jin had left to eat, I decided to take a shower so I could kill some time. Once I had gotten out of the shower I headed to my room and started cleaning my apartment to kill more time cuz I was bored as fuck.

I had finally finished cleaning my apartment, I threw myself to my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I had set one so could wake up and see if Jin had came yet. I started to worry as hours had oassed and Jin hadn't came back. I fixed my hair, put on my shoes and left my apartment.

While I was walking I heard someone screaming shit to someone else I guess. I kept walking and then saw that it was Jin's brother was holding a gun and was the one screaming. I walked to him and saw Jin was crying and was telling his brother that he was sorry and that he didnt mean for his dad to die. "BULLSHIT JIN, YOU WHERE THE CAUSE OF DAD'S DEATH."He screamed. He then aimed the gun at Jin getting ready to shoot.

Jin's P.O.V.

I saw my brother aim his gun at me and I was ready to die. The worst part was that the gun was my dads gun, he had it just for incase if someone brole in our house. I was a crying mess and then I heard the gun fire.

************************************
Short chapter cuz Im just trying to end the story. I had a lot of fun writing this story. Until next chapter.

Bai