8.

Jins P.O.V

I woke up to feeling strong arms around me. I tried to leave but the arms wouldn't let go and after trying and trying multiple times I gave up and went back 2 sleep. I felt kinda cold so I snuggled to the closest thing I could find.

The second time I woke up I didn't feel any arms around me then I saw Namjoon walk in almost naked, the only clothing on him where his boxers. I kept looking at him, the way his body looked.....the worst part was that his hair was wet probably cuz he just showered bitch Idk the only thing Ik is that it makes him look hot. I looked at his face then trailed down to his neck then his abs until Namjoon snapped me out of my thoughts that I probably shouldnt have thought.

"Like what u see"Namjoon said winking at me making me blush

"I wasnt looking at anything"I lied

"Oh really, I saw the way u looked at me dont lie"Namjoon said

"2 can play thay game Joon"I said before getting up, thankfully I could finaly walk and shit like that so ye.

Then I went up to namjoon turned and bend over infront of him.

"Nope not gonna look"said Namjoon looking away

"I know u want to~"I said bending back up.

"Nope, not interested"Namjoon said looking at me"Try harder next time, now its my turn"Namjoon grabed me by my waist put me on his lap and started leaving soft kisses on my neck, eventually Namjoon started sucking on my neck leaving marks.

"N-namjoon s-stop"I said trying not to moan

"Nah Im good"Namjoon said

Namjoon kept going until he found my g-spot and heard what he wanted to hear"N-namjoon~"I moaned but instantly covered my mouth.

"And thats how ya do it"Namjoon said smirking

"I see how it is, so this is for fun?....Ok"I said turning around where I would be facing him.

"The game is on Kim Namjoon"I said and started grinding on him. I kept going throwing some whimpers and moans until he gave in. "A-ah, fuck"Namjoon moaned

"Just kidding Joonie"I said walking away

"Oh no u fucking don't"Namjoon said running after me

We ran around until namjoon fell and grabbed me so I would fall with him. We ended up on that position where someones on the floor and ones ontop, ya know what I mean right.

We just stared at each other until I got off Namjoon. It was fun seeing Namjoons other side and not just the bully one.

"Wuddup its ya boi"Namjoon's sister said"I made food and also I took a video of what yall where doing right now and sent it to ur friends Joon so, ur welcome"She said making Namjoon regret life"Oh and also I bought clothes for u Jin and u have to take them cuz their cute clothes and they also dont fit me. I bought u more really short shorts sence Namjoon liked how they looked on u so much, Im running late for work Bai"Namjoons sis said"Oh and my name is Lisa, Jin I learned ur name cuz of ur friends. K that should clear shit out so bai~"Lisa said leaving Namjoon house apartment shit and leaving us speechless.

"What the fuck"I said looking at namjoon

"I dont fucking know either"Namjoon said

"I guess we should just eat?"I said kinda questioning the option

"Sure"Namjoon said serving us plates of food

"Did this bitch really just get Mcdonalds and say she cooked this shit"I said taking a bite of a chicken nugget.

"I guess so"Namjoon said eating his breakfast

Time skip brought 2 u by two clouds fucking in the sky~

Once me and Namjoon got to skool people where looking at my neck filled with hickeys. Then Jimin, jungkook and the others kept teasing us about of what lisa sent them, uhhhh I just wanted to go crawl in a whole and die.

"Namjoon"Jimin said not looking at him focusing on his locker.

"Sup"Namjoon sais back

"U said....that...u....didnt...lay....a hand...on Jin"Jimin said with a pissed tone"And for u jin...Why u let him"Jimin said getting his things out

"Um...so about that...wait shouldt u know already cuz of the video"Namjoon said looking at Jimin

"Wutever lets go to class"Jimin said walking away

While we were walking to class Namjoon slid his arm around my waist causing me to blush, jimin giving Namjoon a death glare, and girls aw-ing.

"Namjoon let go"I said trying to pull away

"Nope until we get to class"Namjoon said while making his grip tight enough for me not be able to pull away.

"B-but everyone's watching"I said blushing more and more and as seconds pass.

"Idc and if they tell u anything just call me"Namjoon said smiling showing his dimples.

●~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~●~●

I'm not satisfied with this chapter, Ik this story gonna turn into a flop. Welp hoped u enjoyed this trashy chapter, Bai...