North Park~Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I liked North Park but I also hated it. All the girls here were stuck up and bitches. The guys were assholes including my boyfriend but I love him so it makes up for it. Tonight was a big football game at South Park and I was going to go cheer on North Park. I use to know a child from South Park since my mom and his mom use to talk meaning we would have to play together. I think his name was Kyle, we haven't spoken in years but we use to be such good friends. I remember one day when we were younger he talked about friends of his, they sounded like jerks but I never said that but one guy that stood out as mean was this kid named Cartman. We talk here and there but not much but what he's told me, in his own words were.

'He's a fatass, and an asshole.' I always laughed at that but he always had such a serious look on his face, I just couldn't not laugh. My thoughts were thrown out as my mother called from downstairs. "Y/n! School now!" She said it in a loud but sing song voice making me roll my eyes. "Coming!" I called back, I looked at myself in the mirror.

My H/c hair had a strand hanging out tickling my neck and it started to annoy me. I was about to fix until my mom called again. "School!" This time she screamed it and I flinched slightly. I sighed as I grabbed my back pack heading down the stairs of the house my mom looked at me and I stared at her with my E/c eyes. "Hurry, or your gonna be late." She threw me my jacket and I nodded I knew why she was kicking me out of the house. Before my drunk ass father woke up, I walked out the house and down the street heading for school. I wanted to see my boyfriend since he was someone I could trust.

After getting to school and in first period class Zack my boyfriend came up to my desk and held a note out. I tilted my head only to get him to kiss me on the cheek quickly. I watched as he walked back to his desk and then my eyes snapped back to the note. "What's that Y/n?" My best friend Anna asked, she was leaning forward and looking at the note in my hand. I shrugged and started opening it slowly. I casually glanced back to Zack to see him laughing with his jock friends. It still confused me on why he walked up but I guess the note will give me the answers.

'Sorry for this random thing but my question was you still going to game?'

I turned around ready to hit him since he was smirking my way. I flipped him off and Josh his friend started to laugh like crazy. "Fuck you." I spoke loud and clear making Zack put his hand on his heart. "Of course I'm going asshole." I rolled my eyes and turned away from the jocks who were still laughing their asses off.

"That was all?" Anna asked holding back a laugh. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Wasted good time." I said in a hushed tone when the teacher walked in. A smile was on my face since it was a little funny, annoying for wasting my time but funny.

After class I walked down the hall to my locker, and of course Zack and Anna were there fighting about something. "What the hell now are you guys arguing about?" I asked and Anna shook her head. "Such a difficult boy." She spoke with a roll in her eyes and he chuckled. "I don't even wanna know," I said reaching for my locker, I opened it and pulled out my books looking at the two who were staring at me. "What?" Neither of them said a thing so I ignored it and walked away to my class.

At the game

After the long drive on the bus, yes I have to go on the bus. Zack doesn't want me to drive in the car since he wanted to be close to me. It was cute I will say that. "Zack, I'm getting something to drink want?" He shook his head and I nodded. "Alright," I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes, "I gotta get to the field now." Zack bent down and kissed me swiftly on the lips. I smirked and called out. "Good luck!" before he disappeared from sight. I walked down to the food stands and bought a drink of pop, as I turned around I bumped into someone making me land on the ground. "Fuck," I mumbled, I looked back up to see the person who I bumped into was a kid in a parka. "Sorry," I spoke again but the kid in the orange parka looked at me until he stretched his hand out.