Misunderstanding~Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

My eyes snapped open to someone shaking me awake, I groggily looked at blue eyes and then to the person who belonged to them. My eyes widened as I finally calculated the distance between us, without thinking I tried sitting up quickly and hit into his head. Stan started to laugh and I just rubbed my face. "Ow!" I whined, Stan still stood there laughing but he kindly held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and pulled myself up smiling a little. "So, what up, why waking me?" I bluntly asked and Stan shook his head in a silly way. "Well, you need to call someone to get a ride and I need to go to practice, Kyle's downstairs." Stan turned around at that statement and headed towards the door, I followed after him obediently even though he never said anything.

We walked into the living room and there was Kyle on the couch eyes closed, I chuckled softly and went to the counter writing a note out it read,

"Dear Kyle,
I had to go because of school and you seemed to peaceful to wake up. I left the house and went home with a friend
who picked me up. Thanks for everything!
Love, Y/n <3.

I put the note on the coffee table and turned towards Stan who was looking at me strangely. "Come on, Anna's picking me up at your football field." I didn't let him respond since I was already out the door and heading towards his car, I heard him scoff softly behind me making me roll my eyes. "Whatever Stan," After walking to the car he unlocked it and I jumped in without another word he started the car.

As the drive progressed my mind went to lots of questions about him and about the other guys, Why were they so nice to me? Why is Stan driving me? Why was I on Kyle's bed and he was on the couch? Did I beat him in that game? Why did Zack and I break up? Were our relationship really that broken? Why can't I find a guy that's nice? Why are people mean? Why is Anna picking me up? Why wasn't she with me yesterday? Why did the world let me meet these guys? Why the hell was that Kenny guy looking at porn?

I shook the last thought out of my head since that's just nasty. I frowned visually and mentally. "What?" Stan asked, I glanced at him and his eyes were on the road. "Well, why does that Kenny guy uhm," I thought about how to put it but I delayed to long making Stan speak. "Kenny what?" He sounded worried and that made me laugh a little. "Why does Kenny, read porn?" I quietly said porn, I was embarrassed to even speak the word for some reason especially in front of him. My face started to turn red and the car boomed with Stan's laughter. "W-What!" I nervously yelled at him but he just held his hand up. "I-I'm Sorry!" The car slowed down a little and Stan started to curve, without even thinking I grabbed the wheel where his hand was and turned the car back on the road.

"Keep your eyes on the road, I don't wanna die yet." I muttered, my eyes went to his which were on our hands. I turned a crimson red and pulled my hand away quickly. "S-Sorry!" I turned away from Stan so he could not see my face, he didn't respond and so I didn't either, I didn't even turn around.

Stan's POV

I felt my face heat up after Y/n pulled her hand away and looked at the window, I continued to drive but my hand was cold, her hand was warm. Wendy's was never warm, why? I tried shaking the question out of my head as we got to the school but it was still there.

I pulled into a parking spot and that led to Y/n opening the door quickly and stepping out into the cool mountain air. I laughed a little as I took a step out as well, I stuffed my keys in my pockets and that was when Wendy came running up to me. She went on her toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smiled brightly but I didn't feel warmth.

Y/n's POV

As I watched that Wendy girl or so I heard her name was give him a kiss on the cheek she sent me a death stare, I stared at her in complete confuse but she didn't speak just glared. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the scene. what's she got against me? I ignored the thought and took a seat on the bleachers. I watched Stan and the other foorball guys run out onto the field, they were all smiling and they seemed like they were having fun, not like North Park. Football practice was always serious not even a smile could be broke from the guys. My mind became occupied with the guys practice that I didn't hear my phone go off, I watched carefully and that was when my name was called loudly, I noticed the voice and it was of course Anna.

"Get your ass over here!" She yelled from her car, I laughed at her being lazy and stood from my spot. I started heading down the bleachers and towards her car when my name was called, I turned to the field to find Stan running up to me. Some of the other football guys were watching him as he came up to me smiling. "You gotta go?" Stan said a little sad, I nodded pointing towards Anna's car and he hid his emotion and instead put a happy face up.

"Well, when will we all be together again, you know Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, you and me?" I thought carefully about this, I smiled at him and spoke carefully, I wasn't sure if this was true but it could be. "Eventually, possibly soon." I waved a small goodbye and walked away, I jumped in Anna's car and slammed the door shut. "Who was the-" I cut her off my holding my hand up. "Just a damn friend jeez chill." I rolled my eyes at Anna and looked out the window. My eyes came upon someone who was sending another death stare to me. He eyes burned holes into my skull and it hurt just looking at her, I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the car as we drove off leaving the football team who was in the middle of a play and the death glare sending girl.

"so, you sure it was just a friend." She smirked as she said it and I knew she was thinking boyfriend and girlfriend. "No, I'm not ready for that, not after Zack." News travel fast around North Park so most likely everyone knows about the break up and my suppose 'back stab'. "Well I mean, things change." She cooed but I quickly shook my head. "He's got a girlfriend dude." I shot back but she still smirked. "Well I mean, that's never stopped you before." I scoffed and flipped her off. I rolled my eyes and let her drive.

I stared out the window and that was when I came in sight with a blue chullo wearing boy. He watched my car as I passed and when our eyes made contact he flipped me off. My mouth dropped open, "Slow down a bit," I told Anna to do and she did, I opened the window and leaned out it. "Fuck you too asshole!" I screamed through the wind, I raised my middle finger and flipped him off as well, he didn't shot no emotion, just smirked and that pissed me off even more.

Anna drove off laughing and I rolled my eyes. "He flipped you off?" Anna asked and I nodded. "See this is why I don't like South Park, people are jerks." I laughed at her statement and responded a little coldly. "And north park ain't?" she laughed along and nodded at that. "True,"

We drove the rest of the way in peace and when we got to my house she dropped me off waving a goodbye as she drove off. I still had time to shower and change so I walked into my house and came face to face with my drunk father.