Chapter 2

~~ Chapter 2 ~~

"Does the sinus of α relate to the the cosinus of β? well, I don't think so maths, I don't think- oh shit, it does relate..."

"It's quit obvious you studied it very precisely, now can we go to the skatepark?" Katherine insisted. Arctic Monkeys blasted all over my room, so actually I would never be able to study with concentrate. Oh yeah, whatever, a break at the skatepark wouldn’t be a bad thing for me. I really needed some fresh air. I grabded my laptop, skates and math book together.

"Ready to go!"

"You're taking all this crap with you?" Katherine looked at me and my books, like I was a rabbit who justed jumped out of her sandwich.

"You said you wanted to go to the park, well I'm coming with you, together with Mr. Mathematics here." I gave my book a pat. “He’s my date for today”

“I’m sure he’s gonna hate that…”

“What, was that, Katherine?”

“Nothing, it’s nothing” she said with an amusing smile on her face. She was up to somthing. I knew it. “Let’s go, Mr. and Mrs. Mathematics!” and so we headed out of the room, with Alex Turner’s voice fading away.

The moment I walked out of the door, I almost died of a heartattack. Our street, where it is a miracle when there appears one kid a day,  was overloaded with people with cameras, the size of an oversised window. They were all pushing eachother to reache Elijah’s door. Thousands of paparazzi-guys were freaking out in front of tv-cameras, trying to send out a sort of celebrity-news.

“- had to go down to here because the corrupt gang who is well known for hacking security houses has struck again. The boyband will stay in this safety house for an unknown period of time but we can’t tell you any more then this. No adresses can be made publicly available. We will keep you updated about what might or might not happen.” The reporter let down her microphone when she was done talking about this stupid shit what was happening. I still didn’t got it, why were they all standing in front of Elijah’s house? What the hell was happening?

“Excuse me, what on earth is all of this? For god’s sake, why are there 50 reporters and journalists standing in our street?” I said to a random woman who looked like she thought she was in malibu: tights with tiger-stripes, a black leather skirt and a pink blouse where her boobs were almost falling out. I’m sorry, but you just couldn’t miss that.

“I’m sorry, I can’t say anything about it.” she said. Well now she was making me nervous. “For more information you better go to the secretary of-“ I grabbed her a lacy pink collar and pulled her face right in front of mine.

“I don’t want to ‘go to the secretary of whatever he is’. I want to know why this place is filled with people with stupid damned cameras and-“

Suddenly an overwelming sound of screaming aliens resounded from the beginning of my street. Oh well, apparently it weren’t aliens but girls, but who cares, they were all screaming and squealing and ugh. Horrible. The whole group headed through my street towards Elijah’s house. All those chicks were singing songs of this stupid band or something. I really didn’t get the point. Untill one group of aliens started screaming a name, and all the other girls started screaming with them, untill there was one big group of girls formed, all screaming this two word.

“5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!”, they all squealed.

“OH MY GOD, I really can’t believe they’re really here! IIIHHH!” a random alien-girl said (or rather screamed/cried.)

“Aria, this is not happeni-”

“No.”

“LUKE, LUKE, LUKE, LUKE”

What are they doing in Eli-“

“No.”

“5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!”

“Aria, what is 5 Seconds of Summer doing in Elijah’s house?”

“Katherine, you know I’m pretty sarcastic, but I really mean this. I really have no fucking idea.” Oh lord, what I would have done to die that moment.

Okay this is the second chapter of my FanFiction. I hope everything about the “5sos” side of the story came out quite strong this chapter.

What I want to say: pleaaase read on! It only can become much better, because I know it’s still really boring now and nothing is happening…. Yet… muahahahahah. all of you readers, please leave a comment to say what you think about it, feedback would make everything really a lot more easier.

I know it's a short chapter, but I don't have much time to write becaus of school, so that sucks :( but I really wanted to write something new, so here it is! :)

All you readers and voters: THANK YOU I LOVE YOU WAAAH! Stay cool, love you all!

-Amber