Chapter 4

4

It was now the day after Elijah's house was stalked by paparazzi because of the 5sos-happening. I was still a bit mad at him, but at least I gave him a chance to explain everything about it. So we would meet at our buttercup lawn, convinced that the police shooed every reporter and photographer away.

Everything was pretty cheerless now that our street was closed with steelen fences to hold up de paparazzi. It sucked.

"Hey mom, I'm going to the lawn with Elijah, is that okay?"

"Sure honey, at what time you think you're going to be home?" Mom answered me.

"I think around 3 p.m. and don't ever call me honey, seriously, am I twelve or something?" I grinned at her. "Just Ariathebestdaughterintheworld will work for me." I winked.

"Well Ariathebest-coughcough-daughterintheworld, when you're home by then, we can go to town and catch a cup of coffee, what'd you think, hu?"

"With any pleasure mother" I said with my royalty voice. I runned towards the backdoor singing American Idiot by Green Day and just before I closed the door, I could hear my mom laughing at me. But she was alowed to do that, 'cause it makes me freakin' happy.

When I landed on my butt in the warm green grass, I looked over at Elijahs house. From the window next to his room I saw a black haired dude looking at me. But when he saw me smiling towards him, he disappeared in a rush. I couldn't handle the chuckle escaping from my mouth. Probably one of those cute little bastards of this 5 seconds of summer thing.

"Stupid boyband" I said in silence to myself.

"Thing number one I probably have to explain: 5sos is not a boyband, it is an upcomming punk rock band, consisting of 4 Australian boys, Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum." I turned my head around and saw Elijah standing there with his acne-backpack and his black plaid camisole. I couldn't resist a wide smile, but then I was straight back to serious.

"Sit your not-so-fat-ass down here and explain every little, stupid, annoying thing about this 5 seconds of winter or autumn or whatever this thing is."

"Um it's actually summer but anyway, I'm glad you came." He said as he plumped down next to me.

"Yeaaah sure. whatever." But still I grinned

"Yeah, whatever." Elijah laughed with his crooked smile. For seconds we just sat there in silence untill Elijah coughed akwardly and started his story.

"So 5sos is touring the world with One Direction-"

"Oh perfect, another boyband, this couldn't get any better." I said annoyed. No offense to this Harry Styles and Niall Horan boys, they're probably really chill, but I just really don't need any cheesy songs. Just give me drums and a guitar and I'm happy but. Not. That. "I'm sorry, continue-" I smiled.

"They stayed a week in London for their performences. You probably know my dad works in London, but I never told you what he actually does. He kinda is a bodyguard of 5 seconds of summer, but I didn't want to involve anybody to this, so didn't my father. He has a fake ID that says he's a whole other person then my father, not Peter Berkeley, Father of Elijah Berkeley, but Liam Harding, bodyguard of 5sos."

"What? Are you telling me your father and mother aren't divorced? Your dad is just-"

"Doing his job in London, and I hate it. He's so far away, always." Elijah filled me in. "But something happened last week. Some stupid illegal gang "the Rippers" are well known by commiting raids  and invasions to kill or at least shoot and steal the belongings of famous musicstars. Well they commited a raid at the building where the band and their whole crew, including my dad, were staying in London. The whole building had to evacuate, including the boys of 5sos. Now they are transferred to an unknown safehouse."

"Your house." I said. He nodded. I felt terrible, I didn't meant to be angry with him. Especially when this was happening, something I didn't know a thing about.

"A lot of people were shot but they didn't mention any names." Elijah continued.

"And your dad? Where is he now? Is he okay?" I began to feel something wasn't right, just by looking at his face.

"What's wrong Elijah?" I insisted.

"Like I said, they didn't know any names. neither my dad's name So it's possible he's shot. And when he is, the hospital didn't call us yet, and it isn't in your favor when you're stuck in a building for a week with a gunshot wound. I just, I can't-" I couldn't finish his sentence.

"Elijah, you know that's not what happened, he probably is bussy with tracking down the Rippers-"

"BUT WHAT IF HE ISN'T, WHAT IF HE'S DEAD?" I saw a despereate glance in his eyes, wanting to help him, but didn't know how. Silence broke our conversation.

"I'm so sorry, buddy." I said after a while.

He looked again at me, and I saw a big tear rolling down from his blue eyes.

"It's gonna be fine, sooner or later you'll here something of him." I didn't know what else to say.

"I hate his job." Elijah finally said.

"I hate it too."

We sat there for 10 minutes. It was the first time I saw him crying, but I guess he didn't give a fuck if I saw his tears or not. I staired at the window, and saw the black haired guy again, but he didn't saw me. Perfect.

"Hey, Elijah, who's that? The guy next to your room?"

"That's Calum, Calum Hood." He answered me.

"Is he...?"

"Yeah, he's one of them. Actually...

"Elijah, I assume you are thinking of a plan I don't really like...." when I turned my head, I saw his crooked smile again, who didn't matched with his still watery eyes.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea to meet them I think. They're pretty chill guys. I think you'll be good friends." Oh no seriously?

"Oh no god. Well, an hour ago it was pretty obvious he was stairing at me. He isn't a creep or something?" I asked.

"Aahahha Aria, God no, he's a really cool guy, but a bit closed. But I think when you get to know him, it'll be fine. You wanna come over to meet them?"

"Let me see, what time is it?"

"2.15 p.m."

"Then of we go, Captain Safehouse!" It was a wonder how I possessed my mother's qualities of making people laugh.

So yeah guys this is it! Please vote if you think it was good, and comment below what you think of it, or what I did wrong or just say something randomly like I love pizza (I don't know, no problem if you want to comment that)

In the next chapter Aria will meet he boys AAAAH omg 5sos is so hot okay sorry to bother you with my fangirlfeels.

Anybody who read and voted for my chapters THANK YOU ALL THAT'S SO SWEET.

Hope you all keep reading because it'll only become better and better and hotter... muahahha....