Chapter 3

~~ Chapter 3 ~~

And from that moment, I was about to explode. I sqeezed me into the crowd, I pushed and pulled and then I finally stood in front of Elijah's house. I opened the door and, as quickly as possible I shut it again. Then it was back to silence and I stood there, ignoring the muffled sound of screaming people. A salt-pepper-haired boy appeared around the corner.

“What the hell was tha- Aria!” Elijah runned to me, ready to hug me, but I stopped him.

“No stop it. I want a clear and proper explanation for what the heck is happening outside and inside this house. It’s surprising me I didn’t saw this Luke-fella yet, walking through your house like it is completely norma-“ I cutted my sentance when the blond haired boy walked into the hallway, eating a banana as if he lived here for years. You have got to be kidding me.

“Oh hi, didn’t see you there, I’m Luke, it’s nice to-“ Oh lord, was this necessary? Stupid, Australian accent....

“Go. Go away, I’m a stressed girl who is able to rip your head off, just leave please?”

The guy gave me a shocked, but understanding look and he turned his path, back to the living room.

“Well? Explain.” I said. I crossed my arms and with frowning eyebrows.

“I can’t really explain, It’s not the right time.” Elijah said. Oh I was so furious. I just couldn’t hold it anymore. My sight was blurred and I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.

“Then when is the time? I have the feeling you wanna tell me something. And that feeling is going on for too long! And I’m not crying, these are tears of anger!” Elijah couldn’t hold a laugh, but it was so unappropriate that I hit him on his chest. But again he blocked me, and a chuckle escaped my mouth.

“I’m still angry you know” I said, more serious.

“I’m so sorry Aria. I’ll explain it later. First I have to get rid of the paparrazi.” Elijah looked around, to see if no other 5sos-member was near, and he wispered: “See you at 6 p.m. at the skatepark.”

It was hard to be angry with your best friend.

I escaped the paparazzi by leaving the house through the back door (smart kid over here) and I crossed the daisy-lawn without being seen. Okay I have to admid, while I was trying my James Bond-moves low by the ground, I looked a bit like a creepy homeless guy who was trying to find money or food on the ground. But who cares, nobody saw me I guess, that’s the most important thing.

When I was back in my house, I thought I was home alone, so I made my ordinary sandwich that I call ‘gross’ so that speaks for itself: it isn’t gross, it doesn’t taste gross, it just looks gross okay? So while my mouth was full of peanut butterr and french fries, I realised I wasn’t at all ‘home alone’.

“So what you think is happening, Cole?”

“I don’t know Dylan, what does all this 5 Seconds Of Summer crap mean?”

“No idea, maybe we should ask that kid over there who is eating that… thing. Wow, can you really still call that a sandwich, Aria?” I spit half of my sandwich out while I was flippin’ out:

“What the HECK are you doing in my house guys, DAMNED, you ever heard of knocking?”

“Not since you gave me your key, no.” Dylan answered my hardly understandable sentence (still had crap in my mouth).

“What? I never gave you my key, how can I gave you my key, I lost it at the skatepark and then you said I lost it...- you little shhhi-".

Dylan threw me my keys he accidently borrowed without asking me.

“So what are you up to, now the famous band has claimed your street?” Cole asked.

“The first thing I’m going to do is hitting Elijah 1: untill he tells me why 5sos is staying in his house, 2: untill I’m tired of hitting him because I know he can’t feel a thing when I’m slapping him with my flabby arms. So bye my friends, do whatever you like, except touching my cat, because I will kill you then.”

“See ya!”

“Tell my mother I said hi when she comes back, can you tell her I’m at the skatepark?”

“Sure, we’ll do that!”

Half an hour I’ve been sitting alone in the skatepark with Elijah next to me. I didn’t say anything to him. And he also didn’t say a word to me. I was angry, but also worried about him and confused and it was like I was hit by a truck, but I did survive without any injuries, but still I was hurt, and I had no idea why.

“Why is it always so perfect before those kind of things happen?” I broke the silence.

“What?”

“Never mind. I just think it’s really weird 5 Seconds Of Summer just walks into your house like: whatup lad, just moving into your house for a few weeks, months, years, I just really don’t know how to-“

“You don’t have to be nervous or anything. We don’t know what will happen now, but they will stay for a few weeks in my house yeah. But not for eternity! Don’t worry about it. I mean, what could go wrong? It’s gonna be just fine” He said, putting his arm around my shoulders, like a big brother would do. I smiled and look down. I shivered a bit.

“Wow, are you cold Aria?”

And I didn’t had a clue, but suddenly I got goosbumps. And I wasn’t cold at all.

So guyzzzzzzzz, I know this is a short one again, but I want to leave the explanation for later pampampammmm....

You guys who voted and read: gosh you're amazing, I love you all, share it with your friends (If you thinks the story sucks, than you probably better leave, 'cause I'm not changing the plan of what is about to happen with the story :)) anyway, I hope I can write another chapter before the exams, but I can't promise anything!

Please if you want to comment, don't hesitate, just do it! :p ship names, thoughts, ideas, anything! :)

LOVE YOU ALL

-Amber xxx