Chapter 5: Rachel

Lately I had been getting weird dreams. I can hear far off vioces and screams. It made no sense because since when do my dreams make sense. I just brushed it off.

But when I woke up to screams the next day I got worried. It was Thursday the day Percabeth was supposed you get married. I was always a little jealous of Annabeth because I had fallen in love with Percy. But I realized that the two were perfect for eachother.

But it was also the day that Hades was supposed to attack camo. I quickly scrambled out of bed and ran outside still in my pajamas. The camp was on fire, there were monsters every were, bodies were scattered all over the ground, the 7 was still fighting. But of course Piper wasn't present.

I turned my head to my left when I heard a high pitched scream, it was Piper. A spear went through her chest. I saw Jason run to her crying as they shared one last kiss.

My eyes started to water as tears feel down my face. It seemed like everyone else was doing the same thing but continued fighting.

"No, no, no... this can't be happening." I yelled and with that I woke up in a cold sweat.

"Oh thank gods." I muttered as I whipped away the tears and sweat off my face. As quickly as I scrambled put of my bed in my dream I did in real life. I ran to the Zeus cabin as fast as I could.
When I got there I banged on the door as hard as I could till Jason answered. I quickly told him my dream.

"We should get Piper somewhere safe and out of harms away. " He said quickly. I simply nodded my head. He gentle woke up Piper and packed her a bag and toke her down to Bunker 9.

"Be safe, and don't leave." Jason wishpered in her heart and kissed her softly.

"In case I don't make it take I want you to know that I love you and this little bundle of joy. You can learn to love again." Jason said with tears in his eyes.

"Don't say that we will see each other again." Piper replied and gave him a lingering kiss. Which was a little akward but I gave them their moment. When they finally pulled  away I decided to speak.

"Don't let anything make you leave." I said and walked over and gave Piper a hug. I hope my dream doesn't come ture. But dreams mean things especially when your an Oracle or Demigod.

Hope you enjoyed! I almost cried while writing this! Comment if you have any ideas I really appreciate them!