Chapter 2: Annabeth

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I started school this week so I was a bit busy. But I promise I haven't forgot.

Everybody came up to congratulate Piper and Jason. I was super excited for the two of them. It still shocked me that they had only been married a year and then they were having a kid.

I mean that could be me and Percy in a year. Percy would make a wonderful dad one day. He was so kind and gentle. That's why I love him so much.

"Annabeth...Annabeth..." Percy said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes?" I said coming out of my thoughts and back into the real world.

"Just making sure you were okay." He said lovingly then punched me playfully. I punched him back, hard. So hard that he feel down. I laugh while helping him up.

"That's my girl." He said while rubbing his arm. The dinner bell rang, he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the mess hall.

It was pretty much like any dinner. Except Leo and Calypso did show up during that time. We all at dinner and laughed together.

After dinner it wasn't as clam. The Seven (including Frank and Hazel, they were already there) and Chiron join for a meeting. Jason told Chiron what had happened.

"Well, I think we should ask Rachel for some help and then, we will figure something out. Or we could all just leave." He said. This is the first time I had seen Chiron speechless and with not much of a plan.

I looked at Percy, he looked nervous. All of us did. But we all got up and went to go see Rachel.

"I am worried Percy, Chiron seemed so speechless, he seemed like he didn't seem himself." I said worriedly.

"I know what you mean. He didn't even seem to care much." Percy said to me.

"It's almost like he is not himself like he is being controlled."

"Like when Leo destroyed New Rome."

"What if he is being controlled by a..."

Whoever can comment who Chiron is being controlled by the next chapter will be dedicated to you! Hoped you liked it. Sorry it was short.