Prolouge

It was Wednesday night and everybody at camp was getting ready for mine and Annabeth's wedding.

"Where does this go?"

"Did you get a cake?"

"What are your wedding colors again?"

"Did you remember to get a suit?" All these questions were flying at me all at the same time. It was to much for me.

"Percy? Percy?! PERCY?!" Grover yelled at me.

"What?"

"Dude you need to pay attention."

"I can't when everybody is asking me a million different questions a minute." I said fanically. "This wedding has to be perfect, I mean it is for the love of my life and me, it's for Annabeth it has to be perfect, no perfectly amazing. But I am not very good at pulling off perfectly amazing."

"I think you are doing perfectly amazing my Seaweedbrain." Annabeth said behind me. I turned around, stood up and kissed her on her hand.

"Thanks, Wisegirl. I don't think I can do anything without you by my side." I said lovingly looking into her grey beautiful eyes. "I love you and can't wait to be with you forever."

"Well you are going to have to wait one more day Percy, one more day." Annabeth said while grabbing my hand.

"That's enough you two love birds, do we need to throw you into the lake again?" Clarise asked while laughing.

"I think we are good for now, thanks." I replied. Jason came running into camp with Piper not far behind. They ran right to us.

"Guys...there...is something out... there barely made it here...can't belive I could actually run that fast." Jason said while trying to catch his breath.

"What's wrong? What's out there? What's going on?" I asked nervously.

Thanks for reading! I will be out with another chapter tomorrow so stay tuned. Sorry for the cliff hanger! Or am I? Be sure to comment any ideas you want me to put into this story. Thanks guys!