Falling for you. °Carlisle°

◇Trigger warning◇

Fear grabbed at her throat, "I can't do this" she cried, she managed to steady her breathing into a calm rhythm.

Afew more tears swam down her rosey cheeks, mixing with the multiple others.

She took a small, relaxed breath in, through she was no where near relaxed.

"I love you and I'm sorry" she whispered to herself as she went to lean herself over the edge of the building, she closed her eyes and let herself fall.

She expected to have wind blowing violently through her hair, the cold chill against her skin at a rapid rate, but instead she got two cold strong arms wrapped around her small waist.

She sighed with a mix of relief and confusion.
She opened her eyes and looked down at the porcelain white skin, belonging to a strong man she sensed.

"Please" she sobbed out.
She chose her next words carefully, whether or not on the fact if she wanted to live or die.
She could either get down and thank the stranger, go home only to do the same thing next week.
Or she could slip out of the arms of this man and fall to peace.

"P-please, just let go..." she cried, having made her mind up.

"Never" a stern but soft voice came from her back.

He gently pulled the yound girl from the edge and sat her down on the ground, he sat close next to her. He still held a tight and safe grip on her.

"Look at me..." he lightly squeezed the girl, she brought her glassy eyes to look up to the blonde stranger.

He looked into the girls eyes and it said for itself how desperate she was for it to end.

He pulled her into a comfortable hug as he hummed her to calm down.

He whispered sweet words to her as he lightly craddled the young, crying girl.

"You're safe now" he kissed the top of her head and brought her to her feet.

"I can't face the world anymore" she simply said as she looked into his golden eyes.

He cupped her pink cheeks,
"You're with me now, a new world" he held her and walked her down to his car.

It was parked awkwardly on the side of the road, having seen the girl while driving and running to save her.

----------