Jasper Part 2

This has been requested for quite some time and I apologize for the lateness. Here ya go my lovely ppl. 

DEMONICmess

user67313736

sprxngelly

the_cheese_sprinkle

BlakeBunnie

TVD_Marvel_Spn

thedarlingkiller21

__________________

I felt completely out of place, sitting in the cafeteria with a mens grey jacket, I felt like everyone knew it was Jaspers. 

I thought about taking it off, but it was too big for my bag. I checked again and to no doubt, the family wasn't there, they haven't been here all day. 

Jessica noticed my worried look and told me they never come when its sunny outside. I turned towards the window, I hadn't noticed the nice weather until she said something, I was too concerned with the Cullens. I don't know why but I really wanted to see Jaspers intimidating eyes, something about them drew me in. 

My anxieties pricked at me the whole day, I ended up carrying his jacket till I got picked up, I was overthinking about it all, I doubt Jasper- why am I using his first name? 

I suddenly felt like I had stepped out of my place as I sat down on my bed, when he comes back to school I'll just give him his jacket back and leave it at that. It's not my business anyway.

Like Jessica said to me, just ignore them. 

.

I got to school late and walked in on my science class in the midst of the teacher talking, Mr. Molina stopped holding a plastic skull and addressed me to the class, thanking me for interrupting and disturbing him.

I instantly bowed my head and apologised, standing in the door way like a child, "to your desk then" a few snickers and giggles from the class erupted as Mr. Molina motioned me sit down in my desk.  

My face felt hot and I felt so embarrassed, in my little tardy stunt, I lacked to notice among the eyes that were watching me when I entered, one pair stayed even after I sat down. 

Although I could feel him staring a hole into the back on my head, I didn't dare turn to look at him, in my embarrassed state, I shrunk into my shoulders and kept my head down. Pretending nothing was happening. 

Eventually class was over and I made my way to my locker. Sighing as I pulled my books from the small compartment. "WOOO GET BACK HERE YOU DICK" laughing and yelling could be heard running up the hallway, towards me. A group of guys were pushing each other and racing. In their fun they accidentally pushed me against my locker and my books dropped to the ground. 

They paid no mind to it and kept going, I closed my eyes and stayed still for a moment, I just want to go home right now. 

I looked down to my books to see a pale hand picking them up, the very soft nature of it made my heart spin. Jasper stood up, towering over me as he handed my books to me- His eyes, why are they black? I swear they were a golden brown last time I saw him. Maybe its the light. 

"Are you alright?" he questioned as I stood there, his accent knocked me back into reality and I took the books from him, I nodded to his question and held the books tight against me chest. 

He observed my face and the collar of my shirt, I swallowed the knot forming in my throat and his eyes lit up, watching my throat. His lips parted and he looked back to my eyes, I frowned in confusion and he definitely knew I noticed. 

"Jasper?" 

His eyes were very intense and like he was controlling himself to the extreme, he quickly looked to the side and walked off in a hurry. 

What just happened? did I do something wrong?

A girls laughter off in the distance snapped me out of my trance. 

Later that day when school was over, I made my way outside and leaned against the wall listening to music, waiting for my mother to come. I looked around and noticed Jasper looking at me across the car park, his sister Alice talking to him and trying to get his attention. 

He was pulled away by her and they jumped in their car, pulling out and driving away, I felt something off about the whole thing and I'm starting to think I should take Jessicas advice and leave them alone. 

But I still have his jacket... 

-------

This one might be abit boring but if you guys want me to write another part, things will get more intense and stuff ya know, jasper is a very serious Texas man hah, thank you all for your support too :D