Sitting alone. °Edward°

It was my third day at Forks Highschool.
I sat alone in class and on breaks.

Sure I've tried talking to people and making conversations but no one seems to be interested.

As I sat in the cafeteria, I ripped off a peice of bread and curled it into a small 'bread ball' before I ate it, my sister used to do that back home.

I sighed and I scanned the room, looking at people laughing and talking, generally having a good time.

I skimmed over the 'Cullen table' only to find Edward locking eyes with me.

I smiled at him and then instantly looked back at my lap.
As I kept eating my food, I hadn't noticed Edward make his way over here.

He sat down next to me casually, "My names Edward Cullen, I already know you" he spoke softly  as he studied my face.

"Umm... hello" I put my lunch down.
"Why are you sitting alone?" He gestured at the empty table.

I bit my lip and chuckled, "why did you come sit next to me?" I questioned him.

He smirked at my comment but ignored it, he looked across the room, towards outside.

I stared at him, studying the colour of this eyes, about 20 different shades of golden, I leaned my face closer, getting lost in the moment when he suddenly looked at me.

"You like my eyes?" He raised an eyebrow and came even closer to my face.

"Hmm" I nodded, agreeing with him and looked at his lips, I snapped back into reality and sat back into the chair, I bit my lip and closed my eyes, regretting ever making eye contact with him in the first place.

"Sorry..." I whispered, lightly shaking my head.

"Its okay, I'm glad we saw eachother" he smiled at me devilishly.

I looked at him surprised, it was as if he read my mind.