💗~Chapter 4~💗 // Late Calls, Texts & Homecoming //

Harry P.O.V

"He did!? Omg that's great honey!"

"Shawn sit down!"

"So if we do this than it will help us win more money.."

"Number 213!"

"I love you so much! Thank you!"

That is what I was hearing outside my door. I'm at my desk checking the bills, reading over a few deals to sign or not and finishing up a few orders but with all the ruckus outside it's hard to concentrate and it's giving me a slight headache.

I check the time and see that it's 12:48pm. It's only the middle of the day and it's already stressful.

I decide to call Louis and see what he's doing since he has his break right now.

I pick up my phone and press on his contact. It rings and rings and rings until it goes to voicemail. That's strange. He'll usually pick up even if he's at a meeting.

I shrug it off thinking that he was busy and went back to work.

There was a knock at the door so I let whoever it was in. I pick my head up from what I was reading when I heard the door closing and see Christina with a worried expression.

"Mr. Styles we have a problem." she said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"One of the ovens broke down and now it's not working. And we still have 2 orders for both the Robinson's and Markler's to make. And all the other ovens already have some pastries in them."

I nod and rub my hands over my face with a sigh. "Call someone to fix it. Meanwhile also call the Robinson's and Markler's to tell them that their orders might be delayed and if they have any problems with that than we'll cancel it if it doesn't work out for them. Got it?"

She nods and leaves. I sit back in my chair and sigh. I decide to try and call Louis again and see if he'll pick up.

I press on his contact and let it ring. Right when it was about to hit the last ring he picked up.

"Hey baby. What's up?"

I was able to hear that he was panting slightly. Did he run or something?

"Hey love. Nothing, It's just that I'm tired s'all."

"Oh okay. Want to tell me about it?" he asks.

I nod and talk about my day so far. "Well there is a few bills that I need to pay and a few deals that I have to go over and some orders too. It's a lot of paperwork. And just a few minutes ago, Christina informed me that one of the ovens broke down and-"

"That's stressful love. Listen I have to go. I was at a meeting earlier and my phone was on silent so that's why I didn't pick up and now I have to go back. And besides lunch is almost over. See you at home." and right when he said that I was able to hear a little giggle in the background then he hanged up. No good bye or I love you's or anything. And that saddened me. He'll always say those things whenever he'll hang up but he didn't this time. And who was he with?