Please Read

I'm thinking of putting this story on hold for 2 reasons.

1. I can't think of anything. My writers block is keeping me from getting ideas for a new chapter and the end result is not writing one at all. I'm trying to think and come up of something for chapter 17 but I can't think of anything. If you think of something, message me please, otherwise, I'm putting this on hold.

2. Tiredness. It's May, otherwise known as testing month for most schools and usually when I get home from testing for about 1 or 2 hours out of the school day and still having to learn some of the lessons planned, I get drained.

I'm thinking of either continuing this story after testing is over or when school is over. Which one is better?

I also have this Instagram story in my drafts and am thinking of publishing it since it won't take as long to update and will be quicker. What do you think? Will you read it or nah?

Again, I'm really sorry but I have to put this on hold. Just until I'm ready to and have everything else planned out.

Please tell me if I should continue this when testing or school is over and if I should publish my Instagram story.

Again, sorry and hope you can understand xx

All the love,

- Lioness💕