💗~Chapter 15~💗 // Moving In //

After taking their stuff off of the plane, they called a cab to take Louis and Danielle to their new home, it being not far from Liam's.

   They bought a 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining room, attic and a music room for Louis can play at any moment.

   They got their key from the owner and unlocked the house, revealing a two story house with the living room to the left of the front door and the kitchen to the right.

   They got their stuff from the cab and headed in, going upstairs and picking their room to start to unpack their clothes and other belongings.

   The house was already furnished in some of the rooms, leaving them to buy just a few more furniture to fill up the empty ones.

   The whole month was spent unpacking and ordering any needed furniture from near by stores.

   They got to meet their new neighbors, who were am elderly couple who lived there for about 30 years and a young man named Fionn, who worked at a bakery over at the next town.

   In order to celebrate their moving in, their neighbors, the Wilson's, threw a small welcoming party for them and also for Liam.

   Louis was also able to check out the school he'll be working at, which was also just across the street from an elementary school,  and found out that most of the teachers and staff were awfully nice and welcomed him while others despised him the moment they saw him.

   Not that he cared. I mean, he already made ton of friends already so he didn't care if a few people didn't like him for some reason.

   Danielle was able to find a job over a clothing store where they sell dresses, finding a job where she was able to  design them and make them.

   Liam found a job over at the near by hospital as an assistant for one of the doctors, it being a step closer to getting his dream job.

   Everything was going out great, they all were able to find jobs that paid well and they already made good friends.

   But, that'll all change when a certain curly haired lad finds out that his ex is back and everything will change.

   Again.

   Problems will arise, drama is coming, heartbreaks are on their way and so much more is going to happen when two ex lovers meet again, starting a whole new set of problems for both of them and their family and friends.

_________________________

I think this story will be hella long since I'm burly getting started with it😂

This story will revolve around one thing and one thing only(which I'm not telling you about).

These last 15 chapters were like an overview of this or something and just the beginning.

So get ready! Cause the journey is burly getting started!

Btw, thank you so much for over 600 reads and 90 something votes! Love you all!

All the love,

- Cece💕