💗~Chapter 11~💗 // Harry //

Harry's life right now is going great.

He might not be over his past relationship yet, even after 2 years, but he's moved on with someone new.

Someone better.

Someone who makes him and his son happy(or at least that's what he thinks).

Yes, his ex did make him and their son happy and all, but he's over that.

Not over him, but over the past.

And he's even more thrilled after finding out he's 2 months pregnant with his new love interests baby.

Him and his boyfriend can't wait to meet their little munchkin in months time.

But what Harry doesn't know is that his son, CJ, is not very happy like he thinks he is.

And that reason is because he misses his other father.

He misses waking up to his voice in the morning and when he goes to sleep at night.

He misses their time together as father and son.

He misses his smell, his voice, his love to him.

He misses him dropping everything else just to be with him.

He misses everything about him.

He misses just him in general.

And a 6 year old shouldn't be feeling the kind of pain he is going through right now about missing someone who was important to you(and still is).

But what can he do?

The people that his parents are with right now are making them happy.

And he doesn't want to ruin their happiness just because he isn't.

So he's stuck with them.

He just has to roll with it and hide his feelings about all this from his father.

He only ever talks about his feelings on his parents relationships to his uncles.

Niall, Zayn and Liam.

Niall and Zayn had known his father, Harry, since they were kids and the same goes for his other father Louis with Liam.

He talks about his feelings and thoughts about all this through the phone with Liam(since he's in NYC with Louis) and face to face with Niall and Zayn.

They always comfort him.

They always make sure that he's okay.

They always try and make sure that he's not sad or depressed.

They always say that everything's alright, that there's nothing to worry about.

But he does worry.

He is sad.

He is depressed.

He is...scared.

Scared because he doesn't want to live a life with a guy that he still doesn't know. Even after 2 years of him and his dad being together, he'll always give him the cold shoulder, resulting in not knowing anything about the guy.

He's scared because what if they forget about him?

What if they have kids with their new partners and will pay no mind to him?