💗~Chapter 8~💗 // Josh & Danielle //

(Danielle in media)

****

Omniscient P.O.V

   It's been a while since the break up.

   Both Harry and Louis have been doing just fine without one another, though they do still miss each other deep down without them knowing it.

   But that's besides the point.

   Right now Harry is getting ready to meet this 'Josh' guy. Niall is good friends with him, so he gave him a ring to 'set him up' with Harry.

   From what he heard from Niall, he sounded like a cool, chill, caring guy but he needs to meet him first to find out.

   He put on a white shirt, with a blue and white flannel over it, black/grey skinny jeans, a blue coat, a bandanna and his signature brown boots.

   Once he was ready, he thanked Rachel and Ed once again for watching CJ while he was gone, then headed to his black crossover after getting his phone, wallet and keys

   He started the engine once he got in then drove to the location Niall texted him earlier, which was this restaurant called Olive Garden. (A/N I don't know if they have Olive Garden in the U.K but just go along with it)

   Once he was there, he parked his car, then headed out after grabbing his belongings.

   He went up to the front desk attendant and told her he had a renovation with Niall Horan.

   She took him to the back of the restaurant where he saw Niall and this cute guy.

   Once Niall saw him, he waved him over.

   "Glad you were able to make it Harry!" Niall said once he was seated beside him.

   "Well you practically forced me to I had no choice." Harry joked and giggled at the end.

   He heard a light chuckle from in front of him so he turned away from Niall and his pout, to the person on the other side of the table that he hadn't noticed yet.

   His eyes grew wide when he saw the guy in front of him.

   He would be lying if he said he didn't think he was cute.

   He actually was really cute.

   "Hi. I'm Josh. You must be Harry. Niall told me so much about you." he said with a polite smile. He stuck his hand out for him to shake, to which he gladly did.

   "Yeah I am. Niall told me a lot about you too. It's nice to finally meet you." Harry said with a genuine smile.

   "And I, you." he said.