💗~Chapter 14~💗 // Saying Goodbye //

Omniscient P.O.V

   Today was the last day.

   The last day for Louis to be teaching at this High School and in this city.

   He was excited, of coarse, but he was also nervous and kind of scared.

   He would be leaving the place he had grown to love in the past 2 years of living there, he would be leaving those he cared for and had had strong friendships with, he didn't want to leave that behind but, he also wanted to go back to the place he loved since he was in diapers, he wanted to see his family again and old companions he left behind 2 years ago.

   It was hard, yes, but he knew this was needed to determine his future. To determine where he really belonged.

   So right now, he was in his bedroom, packing up everything he needed in order to go back home. To his real home.

   He was being accompanied by Danielle, his fiancé, and Liam, his childhood friend.

   He grabbed his suitcases along with his duffle bag and went downstairs towards his car in front of the house, giving one last glance at the home he'll be leaving for a year, if not, for forever.

   He got in the drivers seat, Danielle in the passengers and Liam in the back, driving towards the High School, wanting to say one final goodbye to his colleagues and students.

   The drive there was fairly quiet, the only sounds being whatever song was playing and Liam humming along to it.

   Once getting there, he parked the car near the entrance and got out, along with Dani and Liam, and walked towards the double door while holding Dani's hand and Liam walking beside them.

   "Louis!" Violet, the person who runs the office, said while going up to him and giving him a hug.

   "Hey Violet." Louis said, hugging her back just as enthusiastic.

   Danielle cleared her throat, rather loudly, making the two break apart, Violet's cheeks turning bright pink with embarrassment.

   "Oh sorry. Just got excited I guess." She said while scratching the back of her neck awkwardly, looking apologetically at Danielle.

   "No worries love, Dani here gets jealous quiet easily, isn't that right babe?" Louis asked, wrapping an arm around her waist to calm her down.

   "Yeah I guess. I just don't like seeing my man being affectionate towards others other than me and Liam." Danielle apologized, reaching up and pecking Louis' lips for a second.

   "It's okay sweetheart, I only love you. Okay?" Louis said and pecked her lips again, following Violet out into the hall towards the lounge room shortly after.

   After about an hour of goodbyes and good lucks being said to him, Louis, Dani and Liam were finally leaving, hugging all of them one last time before getting into the car and driving towards the airport.