💗~Chapter 16~💗 // Am I Hearing Things? Pt. 1 //

"Thanks for taking me Justin. Josh got called in at the last minute and you were the only person that I knew wasn't busy today. "

"It's fine Harry. I'm excited that I'll be seeing my future goddaughter or godson soon, so the least I can do is take you to your appointment until then." Justin smiled, patting Harry's thigh twice before putting it back on the wheel.

"How do you know you'll be the godfather? I mean, it could be Zayn or Niall for all you know. " Harry smirked, raising an eyebrow at Justin.

"Please, knowing you and Josh, you guys wouldn't hesitate to make me one since I help out you guys a lot." Justin rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"True. But hey, we might change our minds so watch out for that dear Justin. " Harry said and patted his shoulder, his smile getting bigger when they finally arrived at the clinic, excited to see his baby even if it's only on a screen in black and white.

Justin parked the car near the entrance, getting out and opening Harry's door for him then leading him inside, smiling at the front desk lady while Harry checked himself in.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, Harry's name was finally called, the doctor leading them to an empty room with the ultrasound machine ready for them.

"Hello boys. My name is Dr. Roy and I'll be helping you throughout the rest of your pregnancy. " The doctor introduced himself, smiling at the pair while shaking their hands.

"What happened with Dr. Phillip?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Dr. Phillip got transferred to another clinic for his hard work here, they decided to send him somewhere a little more challenging so I'll be here in his place." He explained with a small smile.

"Oh okay. Well, if you ever see him again, tell him I said good luck. " He said with a smile, sitting on the bed afterwards and waited for instructions.

"I'll be sure to tell him when I do. Anywho, how's it going? Anything that seems wrong to you? You feeling okay? Any problems you'll like to ask about?" Dr. Roy asked, setting up the machine while doing so.

"No no. Everything seems fine. Thank you for asking." Harry smiled, laying down on the bed when Dr. Roy told him too.

"Glad to hear. Now, before I assume any thing, are you the father or just a friend?" Dr. Roy asked Justin, him blushing slightly when asked.

"No I'm just a friend. The father had to go to work at short notice so Harry here asked me to take him here, which I gladly agreed to. " He smiled, sitting down on the chair next to the bed while holding Harry's hand when he asked him to.

"Oh okay. Good to hear. Now, are we ready to see the little munchkin?" The doctor asked with a small smile, wand in hand and ready to go.

When they nodded, Dr. Roy spread some gel onto Harry's abdomen and moved the wand around, looking at the screen while doing so to search for the baby.

When he stopped at a certain spot he smiled at the two boys, pointing at the screen while explaining how well the baby is growing and how healthy they are, exciting the boys even more.

After cleaning his abdomen with a few napkins, Harry left the room and went to the front desk to make another appointment with Justin by his side.

They went out to the car afterwards and drove to the store, Harry realising he needed a few things to make dinner with.

When they were infront of Tesco they got out of the car and walked in, heading straight to the produce section and grabbing a few tomatoes, along with some onions and a few limes.

However, when they were heading where the treats were located, Harry heard a familiar laugh, a laugh that he knew so clearly that he knew he was going crazy.

He was at the cookie section, trying to figure out what kind of cookies CJ will like while Justin was out looking for some kind of beer.

He was in deep thought when he heard it.

He heard the laugh that he came to love before all hell broke loose.

Was he going crazy?

Is he hearing things?

Was that really him?

No.

It wasn't because he moved.

He moved to America 2 years ago.

So it certainly wasn't.

He was going crazy.

Did he really miss him that much that he was now hearing things?

Well, he wasn't going to anymore.

He broke his heart so why miss him? Why still love him? He didn't deserve his love, and he was going to try everything in his power to forget everything about him.

No matter what it takes.

__________________________

Word Count: 814

Guys have you heard Zayn's new song!? It's freaking amazing😍💖 I love the music video(even though it doesn't go with the song, it's still amazing. Video in media)

And what about 5sos's new song 'Young Blood'? I'm loving it😍 I keep replaying it💖 If you haven't heard it yet and want to, I'll leave it down here👇

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter. I'm going to post part 2 next Sunday so watch out for that.

All the love -

- Cece💕