Prologue

This isn't the first fanfiction I've written, but it's the first I've published. This is actually a story I wrote a few months ago and finally got the courage to publish. I've already gotten 7 or 8 chapters written that just need typed. Now on with the story!
Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus. I only own the plot and my OCs.

Eighteen years ago, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase literally went through Hell, or Tartarus as demigods call it. They were freed by their six friends Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, and Nico di Angelo. With the help of these friends Mother Earth, or Gaea, was sent back to sleep. Leo had disappeared after the war, but returned. The Greeks and Roman camps joined together and stayed in New York. Everything was fine, or so they thought.
A demigod can't go through Tartarus without having permanent scars. The two demigods weren't the same after returning and at age 20 they decided to turn on demigod life. They didn't go against the gods, they would never do that, but they moved, leaving the camp, their friends, their family, and old memories behind.
They moved to a small town in Pennsylvania called Corry, where they were married. The wedding was small, with only family attending. No demigods were invited. To demigods, Percy and Annabeth were dead. Nobody knew what happened to them.
Two years after the wedding, the heroes welcomed their first child into the world. The baby was named Zoe Hope Jackson, after the fallen Hunter of Artemis. Percy and Annabeth (AN I've been so tempted to write Percabeth) knew their daughter would attract monsters, so when Hestia offered to help they accepted. She used her powers to hide them from the eyes of the gods and monsters. The only downside was that at age 13, Zoe would need to go to camp like a regular demigod.
Three years after Zoe was born, twins were welcomed into the world. They were named Luke Charles and Selina Grace Jackson. Just like their older sister, they would need to go to camp when they turned 13.

When Zoe turned ten, Percy began training her and Annabeth started teaching her Greek mythology. They wanted her to be prepared. Before they knew it, it was Zoe's 13th birthday meaning it was time for her to go to camp.

This is where our story begins...

That's the first chapter. I might be able to update tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I have three midterms tomorrow and one Friday, so you'll have to bear with me.
--EmieRosie15