Chapter 9

I'm back! Here's a new chapter for you. For my Reading Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero people, an update will be coming soon! I promise. I've had a super busy summer and start school in like five days. Anyway, here's a new chapter!
Disclaimer: Still don't own. Maybe I'll ask for ownership for my birthday...

"Guys, let's go to the living room. I need to talk to my parents."
"Why?" Paige asked.
"Never mind. Just come on."
We all went downstairs.
"Mom, dad we have a problem." I said.
"What's wrong?" dad asked.
"Paige found my extra dagger and sword. One cut her finger."
"Why do you even have a sword?" Paige asked.
"Paige, have you heard of the Greek and Roman gods?"
"Like Poseidon and Athena?"
"Exactly. Well, they're still around. Sometimes they come to earth and have kids with regular humans. Kids called demigods."
"That's...crazy."
"That's what I thought too. Anyway, my sword and dagger are made of celestial bronze. Its not harmful to regular mortals. If it cut you, you aren't mortal."
"Are you a demigod?"
"No. I'm what they call a legacy, the child of a demigod. All the adults are demigods and all the kids here except you are legacies."
"What happens now?"
"You go to a special camp where demigods are protected. Its actually the place I'm moving. If you're really powerful, you might have to stay year-round. If not, you only need to go in the summer to train. It's really your choice."
"Paige, you can come with us if your mom says it's okay. We need to finish packing first though." my mom said.
"Let's finish your room Zoe." Emily said.
We went back to my room. All we had left were my clothes, extra weapons, books, and stuffed animals.
"Bi and Espie can put the stuffed animals in this box. Paige and Emily can put the clothes in that box. I'll put my books and weapons in this box."
We all set to work and an hour later, my room was empty.
Sorry it's so short. The next one should be longer. Anyway, bye for now!
-EmieRosie