Chapter 6

Here's chapter 6. I still don't own Percy Jackson or anyone else except my OCs.

The next day I had the feeling something was going to happen, and at lunch, something did. I was sitting with Liv, Izzy, and Charlie at the Athena table when it did.
We were enjoying our lunch when two kids ran in the pavilion. One was a girl and the other was a boy. The girl was leaning heavily on him and both were out of breath.
"Monsters at the border!" the boy shouted.
I gasped when I heard his voice and got a better look. Both kids had black hair and grey eyes. The girl was wearing a pink shirt and jeans and the boy was wearing a blue shirt and jeans. It was my sister and brother!
"Calm down children," Chiron said, "They can't get in."
"You don't understand! They're attacking mommy and daddy. Daddy doesn't have his sword because he gave it to our sister. We have to help them!" Luke exclaimed.
I jumped up and cursed. My friends looked at me with wide eyes.
"Who are you kids?" Jason asked.
I answered him, "Selina and Luke Jackson, my little sister and brother."
"Zoe! Mommy and daddy need help! Daddy won't let us fight!" Selina told me.
"First of all, dad's right. Second, Chiron you need to let me help!"
"No way!" Luke yelled, "If we can't fight, neither can you!"
"Luke," I said gently, "I've been training for three years, you and Sel have been training for a few months. Plus, Sel can't fight on one leg. As the older twin, you need to stick with her."
"Okay Zoe."
"Chiron, can I go?"
"Yes, but take Jason, Frank, Leo, and Nico along. Piper, Hazel, Reyna and Thalia will take care of these two."
I nodded. We turned to leave when my sister spoke.
"Zoe wait! You'll need this!"
She tossed me a butterfly hairclip.
"Thanks!"
"Be careful sis." Luke called.
With that, the five of us ran to the hill and I saw my parents surrounded. I grabbed Riptide out of my pocket.
"Dad catch!"
He caught it and uncapped it. At the same time I tapped the butterfly on my clip. It changed into a sword similar to my dad's. The handle said Tidal Wave.
I took on a hellhound, Jason fought a ventus, Frank had an empousa, Nico took on a telekhine, Leo had a hydra, and my parents got a Cyclops. The battle went fast and after it was over I ran to my mom and dad.
"Are you okay? What are you doing here?"
"We're fine. Is anyone hurt?" my dad asked.
"I think we're all okay." Jason said.
"Are Selina and Luke okay?" mom asked.
"Sel hurt her leg."
"Where is she!?"
"Calm down Annabeth, your daughter is in the infirmary with your son and the girls." Nico reassured.
"Why don't we go see her?" dad suggested.
"Good idea, but first, come here." Jason said.
My parents received hugs from the four boys. Then we walked up the hill. Chiron was the first to spot us.
"Percy! Annabeth!" he hugged them.
"Hi Chiron."
"Where are Sel and Luke?" I asked.
"At the pavilion. Selina has a broken ankle and she'll be on crutches for a few days."
I started laughing.
"Zoe Hope Jackson! There is nothing funny about this!" mom scolded.
"Sorry, I'm just imagining my clumsy little sister on crutches."
"Well it isn't funny."
"Let's just go find them." dad said.

Nobody noticed us at first. I spotted my sister and brother at the Poseidon table with Maya and Dylan. They saw us first.
"Zoe!" Sel exclaimed.
She must have forgotten about her broken ankle, because she tried to stand without her crutches. Luke laughed when she fell. He helped her up and she smacked him."
"Ow!" he yelled.
"Its not funny."
She then came over with her twin following.
"Hey Sel, hi Lukey."
My brother scowled, "Don't call me that."
My sister, on the other hand, smiled and hugged me.
"Look, it's Prissy and Annabeth!" Clarisse suddenly yelled.
"They really are alive! Chris added."
Hazel, Piper, Reyna, and Thalia were the first to run over.
"Oh my gods! You really are alive! I'm going to kill you for leaving." Thalia declared.
"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of being alive?" dad asked.
"Shut up Kelp Head!"
My parents received hugs from the four girls. Travis, Katie, Connor, Alexa, Chris, and Clarisse came over. Clarisse shocked everyone by hugging my dad.
"Kids, come over." Piper called.
Angel, Claire, Matthew, Bee, Emily, Sammy, Raiden, Emmy, and Espie walked over.
"Percy, Annabeth meet Jason and I's son Raiden, he's fourteen."
"This is Sammy and Emily, Hazel and I's twelve year old twins," Frank said.
"And this is Leo and I's own set of twelve year old twins Esperanza and Ember." Reyna told us.
"Katie-Kat and I have a nine year old daughter named Claire." Travis told my parents.
"This is Alexa and I's fourteen year old son Matthew." Connor said.
"Meet Angelina, she's Chris and I's fourteen year old daughter." Clarisse said.
Thalia was next, "After you left I married Nico and we have this little eight year old Bianca."
"You quit the hunt?" mom asked.
"I wasn't happy. Nico and Bee make me happy."
"I'm glad. Now we get to see you more often."
"Who are these two?" Hazel asked.
"You already know our thirteen year old daughter Zoe. These two are Luke and Selina, our ten year old twins."
My parents continued to talk to their friends while I introduced my siblings to my friends.

I'm not too happy with the way the chapter ended, but I couldn't really find another way to end it. Anyway, hope you like it.
~EmieRosie