Chapter 1

Second Chapter! I should be studying for my midterm tomorrow, but I decided to update instead. It's no wonder my grades are so bad. Anyway, in this chapter you'll get to meet some of my Ocs. You'll meet Zoe, Luke, Selina, and Emily's name will be mentioned. You'll see more of her next chapter. Now on with the story!
Disclaimer: Do I look like Rick? I'm a fifteen year old girl, so I don't think so. All I own are my Ocs

"Zoe, are you ready?" my mom called up the stairs.
"One second mom," I yelled back.
I looked in the mirror. A thirteen year old girl with blonde hair and sea green eyes looked back. I was wearing a purple hoodie and jeans.
I was so excited. Today was November 15th, my 13th birthday. Thirteen was a huge deal in my family. It meant I was ready to go to Camp Half Blood.
"Zoe, we need to go. Camp is two hours away." my dad called.
"Coming!" I replied.
I grabbed my purple bag off the my bed and ran down the stairs where my family was waiting.
"Zoe, I'm going to miss you." my little sister Selina said.
"I'll miss you too Sel," I replied, "but don't worry. You can still bother Lukey."
"Don't call me that Zoe!" Selina's twin Luke demanded, "but I'll admit, I'm gonna miss you too."
"Don't worry. You can still bother Sel. Don't forget, in three years it's your turn."
"It's not as fun as bothering you. Sel just tells on me."
I smiled at my ten year old brother then turned to my mom, who had tears in her eyes.
"I'm going to miss you so much Zoe. Do you have everything? Don't forget to IM. And remember, nobody can know who your dad and I are."
Yes, I won't, and I know. Don't worry mom."
"Let's go Zoe." my dad said.
I gave everyone one last hug and went out the door.
Most of the ride was quiet. After two hours of driving, we arrived at the bottom of the hill.
"By dad, I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too. Do you have Tidal Wave?"
"Shoot. It's on my nightstand at home."
"Then take this." he held out Riptide.
"But dad-"
"Please Zoe?"
"Fine. But be careful on the way home."
"I will."
"I'll IM as soon as I can." I promised.
I watched as he got in the car and drove off. The I started up the hill. I had just reached the pine tree when I heard heavy footsteps. I slowly turned around.
Behind me was a monster covered in coarse brown hair. It was about seven feet tall and very muscular. There was a brass ring stuck in it's nose. But what really caught my attention was the pointy horns.
The minotaur. Looks like I inherited my dad's luck.
He wasn't far behind me, probably only a few yards.
'His sight and hearing are terrible, he goes by smell.' I remembered mom telling me.
I uncapped the sword and waited for just the right moment. I watched as he straightened and looked directly at me. He charged. I braced my self and when he was close enough, I swung the sword. Now there was a good sized cut on his arm.
The minotaur bellowed in rage and lifted me up. He threw me across the border, alerting the camp.
"The minotaur!"
"Help her!"
People were running from multiple directions. Three men and two women ran right past me and to the monster. A woman with cocoa brown skin, golden eyes, and curly brown hair keeled next to me. A girl no older than me was right next to her.
The girl looked Chinese, but she had golden eyes and and curly brown hair like the woman. I assumed they were related. My assumption was confirmed when the girl spoke.
"Is she okay mom?"
"Emily, go get Chiron. She needs help."
The girl ran off and her mother turned to me.
"Stay still. My daughter's going to get help."
Those were the last words I heard before everything went black.

What do you think? I tried to give you a cliffhanger, but not as bad as Rick's. So who do you think Emily's parents are? Anyway, bye for now.
--EmieRosie15