Chapter One

(I do not own Percy Jackson characters or the pictures)

-(Y/N)-
I was out with Serena(Serena is my unicorn.) This was my calm place. I said goodbye to Serena as I left. I could feel the calm flowing through my body. The first thing my senses register is yelling coming from the throne room. As I enter Ares and Hephaestus were up in each others faces arguing. My first thought is WTF?! I clear my throat to make my presence know when I do this all the gods turn to look at me. Oh did I mention that I live on Olympus yeah it's pretty cool. Incase you're wondering I am not a god I am a demigod daughter of Zeus. I know what your thinking demigods don't live with their godly parent well I do my mom died when I was a baby. My first memory is of my dad. Back to what was happening all the gods were looking at me they had deer caught in headlights looks it was quite funny. My uncle Hades was the first to speak "Nothing sweetie we're just working something's out." "Mhm" was my reply. "I'll be in my room if you need me, bye." I said as I walked out a chorus of byes followed me. My room was awesome it had everything you could ever want and you could still fit gods in here. When I got to my room, I took my iPod and started to listening to Smooth criminal by Michael Jackson. I'm just sitting in my room rocking out while my family is arguing. My earbuds suddenly get pulled out of my ears "Hey!" I yell. I look up and see Apollo I raise my eyebrow "What are you doing?" I ask. "Oh, you know just planning a prank on Ares and Hephaestus." he said casually "I'm in!" I say. He smirks and whispers the plan in my ear ...

~~~~~~
Okay thanks for reading just want to say again I don't own Percy Jackson that Belongs to Rick Riordan or Smooth criminal with belongs to Michael Jackson