Breaking the news

~(Y/N) pov ~

While my  family is talking about,whatever they are talking about I am sitting in my room. HAHAHA,no I am in my room drawing up a plan to decorate the throne room and give everyone a makeover while they sleep. Also creating an escape plan so they don't kill me when they find out (My uncle's and dad would probably only scold me,but everyone else...I'm not so sure). As I finished my escape plan,I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I call. Hermes comes in along with Apollo, obviously they have to tell me something that they think will make me unhappy. "We have decided that you need to be around people that are like you and the same age" Hermes says . "What does that mean?" I ask. "It means we're sending you to camp half-blood" Apollo stated bluntly. " Okay " I say. They looked shocked that I just waved that need off like it was nothing. "You're okay with this!?" They ask at the same time. "Yeah I trust your decisions and it could be an interesting learning experience for me" I say with a shrug. They nod and head out the door.

 ~ Zeus's pov ~

Apollo and Hermes are telling (Y/N) about our decision to send her to camp halfblood. I hope she's not angry at us because if she is it's my fault. I suggested she go to camp half-blood because she thinks she's a demigod. (Y/N) should know who her mother is but I don't know how to tell her. Apollo and Hermes come back into the room looking surprised about something. "She loves the idea" Apollo said shocked . "What do you mean?" I ask. "(Y/N) she loves the idea of going to camp half-blood" Hermes says. I smile at the thought of my baby girl,she was always one to care for others before herself. If we send her to camp half-blood she could get hurt and she would make everyone else get medical attention before her. No,I have to stop thinking like this,she will be fine.