Please read

Okay, this isn't a real chapter, but earlier today I was reading a book and it talked about suicide and depression as well as other mental illnesses like that.

After reading that, I just wanted to come on here since it's my most read book, and say that if anyone is going through stuff and needs somebody to talk to who won't judge you and you don't have to see everyday or have to deal with them treating you differently because of it, I'm here.

You can message me or comment that you want to talk and I'll respond maybe not immediately because I have school and jobs I have to do, but I will respond, I check wattpad everyday so if you need to talk I'm here.

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to get this out there in case someone doesn't have anyone to go to or doesn't want to talk about it with someone who you will see all the time. I may not know how it feels, but I'm willing to listen and try to help. Some of my friends have gone though stuff and still are, so I have some experience. if you do need to talk I'm here. Even if it's not about stuff like this I'm here to talk about what ever you need to talk about. Wether it's problems at home, with friends, schoolmates, your sexuality, or anything else, I am here.