Day 2 part 2

Meeting up with Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia we started to walk towards the camp border. My phone started ringing when we were just outside the border. Looking at the caller id, I cursed this is the worst possible time for this. Answering it I told everyone to keep walking.

 (The caller is Artemis she will be the italic text you will be the normal text)

What do you want?

Can't I call to see how your doing?

Don't answer my question with a question plus now is not the best time

When would be the best time?

How am I supposed to know!

Fine I'll call you back later

Artemis then promptly hung up. Everyone is looking at me.

 "Umm...I don't know how to say this, but , you can't have a phone it will attract monsters"  Percy says.

 "Don't worry I've never had problems with it before" They all look at me as I say that.

Annabeth says something that I can't hear and they just shrug. Looking in front of us I remember we have no idea where to go.

 "Hey, guys and girls," They give me WTF! Faces but I continue, " Where are we planning to go? " 

That gets them thinking problem is we might have to go out of the country.

 "They think the hair pick is in Greece" Annabeth offered .

 "Then we're going to Greece, we can go get tickets at the airport I'll pay" I say motioning for them to continue.

"I can't fly on planes, Zeus will strike it down" Percy says.

"Well, then how else will we get there? And will he actually do it if his daughter is also there?" They all seem to contemplate my point.

 "Since, we are going to be together for gods know how long go ahead and ask me any question you want" I say

 "Favorite food?" Percy asked.

 I roll my eyes "Don't have one"

They gasp, Thalia stepping up to ask me a question "Favorite color?"

 I had to think about this "I like all of them"

 "Favorite animal?" Annabeth.

 "A few actually Polar Bear, Giant Panda, and penguins" I say.

 "Favorite drink?" Thalia questions.

 I smile at him " Sprite or Dr. Pepper "

 " Whats your favorite book? " Annabeth asks.

 " Dragonriders of pern or Harry Potter" I reply.

We arrived at the airport soon after and I bought us all seats on a flight tomorrow. Luckily next door to the airport is a hotel we can stay in. The receptionist kept questioning me and finally we got a room we all just fell in the bed, couch, or floor.