On the run

~(Y/N) pov~
That prank was so funny they totally fell on their asses. Ares looks like he is ready to start a war and Hesphastus is literally smoking. I think Apollo realized that to because he looked at me with a scared face. My common sense kicked in and I ran with Apollo right behind me. They were very mad about the prank and were chasing us. So I ran into my room with Apollo and then locked the door. Right as we let out a sigh of relief the was a banging on the door with caused us to jump out of our skins. I could here angry voices in the other side of the door and sadly the door was the only way out of my room (for now...). The banging stopped to be replaced by angry muttering they were probably trying to figure out how to get in. All noise stop before ..... BANG!! A crack appeared in the door. I was scared in that moment I thought of what could be my savior or my death. "Apollo" I whispered "we can jump out the window and make a run for it,hopefully they won't think about it and by the time they get in here we'll be long gone.". He nodded agreeing as I opened the window. The bang was heard again as the door cracked more. Apollo jumped and got ready to catch me. The door shattered right as I jumped and landed in Apollo's arms. Area and Hesphastus hung out the window yelling as we ran into the building straight to the throne. When we got there I hid behind my dad and uncles. Ares and Hesphastus came storming in. Apollo stood behind his sister who was next to my uncle's "Enough!" boomed my father's voice throughout the throne room " calm down it's not a big deal. We need to get back to the meeting, (Y/N), could you please leave. " I sighed but did as I was asked.

~Zeus pov~                                                                                             Once (Y/N),left I turned back to everyone. "Okay,I have been thinking and I was going to bring this up before she pranked you guys" I started " We should send her to Camp Half-Blood" . This caused an uproar everybody was yelling. "SILENCE!!" I yelled. Everyone went silent "The only reason I even thought about this is because she needs to be with people who are like her and the same age" I state. "Like her what are you talking about?" Poseidon asked. " You haven't told her have you? " Athena questioned. "No,I haven't, she doesn't know, yet,and none of you will tell her, right!?" I say. "Right" they all reply. This is going to be hard to explain.