Airplane

Waking up I see Thalia and Annabeth on the bed with me. Checking the clock I see it's four o'clock and our flight doesn't leave until six o'clock. I head into the bathroom, locking the door I strip. Turning on the shower head, I look in the mirror it is so weird to see a face that isn't yours staring back at you. The water is finally warm enough, stepping in I start to wash my hair and body. After the room is full of steam, I am finally done. Getting dressed, I head into the main room to see everyone is awake.

 "Good morning!" I chirp.

~Time skip to after the plane ride~

Landing in Greece we could finally stretch our legs. After placing a call to my friend, we wait for her to arrive.

 "Talia, it's so good to see you" I say.

 "Good to see you to, you should have come visited earlier" She tells me.

Talia has interesting looks. She has Ombre hair of raven black roots to tips as white as snow, Electric blue eyes, and  Hazel skin. She is wearing all black clothes with silver moon earnings from her boyfriend. 

"Everyone this is my friend Talia, we can stay with her for as long as we are here" I say. They could barely nod before being shoved into different cars.

It was late because of the time zones. Getting out of the cars we found out rooms and I just collapsed face first into the bed and instantaneously fell asleep.

~morning ~

Okay today I don't need to take a shower I just need to change. Leaving my hair down I walk to the dining room to see everyone. Breakfast was silent but I could tell we needed to make a plan.

After the impromptu planning session, we all go our seperate ways. In front of me an Iris message appears. I laugh Hephaestus and Ares are arguing in the background. It was my uncles and dad messaging me. He moved out of the room into a blue ocean/water themed room.

(Normal writing you, italics posideon, underlined hades, bold Zeus)

Hey!

How's camp?

It's good.

You're being treated good right?

*laugh*of  course 

Good,

Yeah, so what's up

Well, we know you are on a quest

Even though your new

So we wanted to check in on you

Okay I got to go.

Saving my hand through the message I rub my temples. Looking at the clock it is now noon. People started filing in for lunch. Today will be the only day of rest before we have to head out and find that hair pick.