Chapter 14: Shower Then Bed Scene

Dean's POV

"Everyone is waiting on the bell. Couple seconds we'll be raising hell. The sun shining down, school is finally out, nothing matters so we might as well. Everybody's baking in the sun. Come and party, do it while we're young. Move your body when you hear the drum," I heard Abrielle sing. She has the beautifullest voice I have ever heard. "Babe, can you grab my new body wash, it's in the Victoria Secret bag," she yelled from the shower.

I looked in the Victoria Secret bag and not only was it the body wash, it was sexy lingerie. "Jon, hurry up!"

"Here you go, babe," I said and handed her the wash.

"Did you see something you liked in there?" she asked with a innocent, cute look on her face. I walked out of the bathroom, with an idea in mind.

I walked back into the bathroom undressed, ready to give her a good pounding. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumped. "Jon, you scared the shit out of me!" she screamed and pushed me playfully.

I started kissing up and down her neck, when I hit her sweet spot she moaned. I stayed focused on that area, determined to give her a hickie. She turned around and her tiny hands, compared to mine, started wandering. She found my cock, and started pumping it in her tiny hand, that didn't fit all the way around my shaft. "Ohhh, Abrielle."

I detached myself from her, and let her get down on her knees. She had her face right in front of my hard, throbbing member. "Abrielle, what do you want?"

She looked up at me and said, "Cock!" in the most desperate tone I have ever heard from her. She popped it in her mouth, and I growled.

She started sucking like crazy. I grabbed the back of her head to force her to suck me farther down her throat, she gagged. "Mmmm, you're so wet," I said  while rubbing her swollen clit.

"Fuck me, Jonathan!" she begged me. I threw her over my shoulder, got out of the shower, and threw her on the bed. She smiled up at me and less than a whisper said, "Break me in half, fuck me up!"

I leaned down and started kissing her all over. I positioned myself at her entrance, slowly pushed my tip in her and she winced. I pushed myself all the way in and she screamed.

9 hours later

We made both made our 5th orgasm and I collapsed next to her, both of us breathing heavily. "Is that what you wanted." She nodded still lost in thought.

"I love you babe," I said and I pulled her close to me and went to sleep.

Well what do you think? Comment!!! Vote!!! Tbh I don't know if beautifullest is a word. Is it?