Chapter 29

"Now can we have the flashback?" Abrielle asked tracing patterns on Jonathan's bare chest with her finger.

"What flashback?" Jonathan said half asleep and half awake.

"Our first date flashback."

"Oh yeah, go ahead."

*FLASHBACK*

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Its a surprise," he said pulling off.

"Come on can I have a hint," I pouted and showed him my puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled,"Fine its an Italian restaurant I wanna try and you're beautiful so..."

"Thank you," I said embarrassed. We arrived at the restaurant and the waitress lead us to our seats.While she was taking Dean's order she kept looking at him and when she left she winked at him."Don't worry I thought she was ugly," he said reassuringly. I chuckled. She came back with our food. We ate our food and he paid the check. Next, we went to go see Mr. Peabody and Sherman. The theater was nearly empty except for a family and luckily they were seating up front because Dean occasionally will touch my thigh and kiss my cheek. It was kinda hot and inappropriate.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" he asked.

"Yes I loved it!!!"

*END*

"Wasn't it great? Jon? Jon wake up!"

"What? What happened? I mean when I asked you to travel with me."

*FLASHBACK*

"Abrielle, can I ask you something?" he asked kinda nervously.

"Sure anything," I smiled.

"Would you like to travel with me?" I was shocked by the question he just asked.

"Abrielle will you travel with me?" he asked again concerned.

"Uh...... Dean I don't know," I said stuttering

"Please, I'm begging you." It took me awhile to still process the question he asked.

A huge smile appeared on my face and I said, "Yes I will love to!!!!

*END*

"Can we sleep?" Jonathan said.

"Yea, I love you."

"Love you more."Abrielle cuddled in to Jonathan's chest and went to sleep.