Chapter 19: Proving

Dean's POV

"You are guys are uh going to the park with Stacy," I said to the kids.

"We wanna spend time with you and mommy," Moxley whined.

At the park

"Jonathan, have you been drinking?" I heard Stacy ask.

"What? No," I said.

"You smell like alcohol," she said.

"I'm fine," I said through gritted teeth and drove off.

3 hours later

"Babe, can we talk? Where are you?" I said walking in the house. I heard her come down stairs, when I saw her she was wearing a red skin tight dress and black heels. "Where are you going?"

"I was going to go out for a little while," she said putting her earring in.

"Can we talk? I didn't mean to say that I want a divorce, I wasn't thinking I don't know what I would do if I lost you," I said.

"Jonathan, just stop you don't mean it," she said starting to cry.

"Baby I will do anything to make it up to you. I'm gonna take you out tonight and show you that I love you, show you that you will always be in my heart forever."

"OK, I'll cancel my plans I had tonight," she said and kissed me.

"I love you. You love me back right?"

"I'll think about it."

"What?!" I said and we both laughed.

Nighttime

Abrielle and I went to Blossom and had dinner that went on for 3 hours of us just eating and talking and the total of the dinner $5,349.99. It was totally worth it!

"Jonathan, that was the best dinner ever. Thank you so much!" she squealed while walking into the door.

"Welcome, sweetie." I took her hand and pulled her close to me. She stood up one her tippy toes and kissed me. I kissed her back and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me, and I walked up stairs. I laid her down on the bed, and she kicked off her heels. She unbuckled my belt and undid my pants before I pushed them down and off my  body. “Come here baby girl," I said smirking before I started to pish myself into her.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned softly, forgetting how big I was and how tight she was. “Fuck baby, you're so big. " I started to slowly fuck her, putting one of her legs on my shoulder, picking up the pace a little. 

“Fuck baby. So tight.” I grunted as I started to pick up the pace, feeling her clamp onto me. She was getting closer and closer with me, and we both knew it. It had been awhile since we had sex last and I was going to make sure she remembered it. I could feel her G-Spot ever single time I slammed myself into her, my balls smacking against her as I did so.

“Oh fuck baby, I’m so close right now,” she nearly screamed.

“Cum for me baby girl,” I begged. “Come on baby girl, cum for me.” she grabbed the sheets and arched her back in the process.

“Oh fuck….Jonathan!!!” she screamed as she started to cum. I quickly followed, exploding my juices inside her. I smirked and then leaned down to kiss her.

"I love you so much," I said to her as we both came down from our high.

"I love you too."

Thank you @WhiteJuliana1204!! Comment!!!! Vote!!!!