Chapter 28

*Dean and Abrielle already had the twins, Ariel and Derrick.*

"I can't believe we have gotten this far in our relationship," Abrielle said while cuddling.

"I know, I can remember the first day we met," Dean said.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey hottie," he winked, Dean Ambrose winked at me!!!! Come on Abrielle say something!!!!

"Hey handsome," I said with confidence, I never knew I had. I was grinning on the outside but mentally melting on the inside. He smirked at me and handed me my signed paper. I looked down at Dean's signature, not only was it his signature, but a phone number saying call him sometime!! I looked up with wide eyes, and he put a finger up to his lips. I gave one last smile before running off. "I can't believe that just happened," I thought walking around the rest of the mall.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Yea, I was a nervous wreck," Abrielle giggled. "When I texted you I was nervous."

*FLASHBACK*

It was finally night time and I was scared to call him still. Cerria has been down my throat with texts, and it's driving me crazy, so I finally decided to call.

TEXTING CONVO: bold=Dean italics=Abrielle

Hi this is the hottie from the signing

Oh hey I never got your name

Abrielle

So I'm in town for a couple more weeks do u wanna do something sometime

Uhhh sure

Great tell me where you stay at and I'll pick you up at 7pm

Tonight???

Yea tonight is that alright

Umm yea its perfect

Great wear something pretty

You got it bye

Bye

*END*

"How about that first date?" Dean said.

*FLASH-"No no no no, let's have a flashback after we have a little fun," Dean said kissing Abrielle.

2 more chapters till the book is finished.