Chapter 11: Change

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Look, Abrielle. I'm not trying to ruin you and Dean's relationship, you're doing that on your own. Let's make a deal; you can tell Dean what you did, or I can. Your choice."

"Dean won't be too happy if we tell him. We can also convince him to divorce you. Believe that," another different voice said and he hung up.

Seth and Roman!!!! What the hell? How do they even know what I did?

I'm so dead. Rrriiinnng!!! "Hello?"

"Abrielle, we didn't have sex. I put something in your drink and undressed you to make you think we had sex. I'm sorry," Zeke said and hung up. That's one thing off of my chest, but what do I tell Dean?

The Next Day

Jonathan is back, and I decided to give him something to show that I really love him and will never cheat on him. When he came in I was wearing http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pc-Sexy-Naughty-Schoolgirl-Plaid-Skirt-Top-Lingerie-Outfit-Erotic-Role-Play-Set-/350642107538, his jaw dropped to the floor.

       He kissed me roughly and tugged at my hair pulling me closer to him. His tongue grazed my bottom lip begging for me to open my mouth. I did and he quickly eased his tongue into my mouth. We both made out wildly before he rolled me over and hovered above me, he smirked. His lips attacked my neck with soft kisses and nibbles. I moaned and lift my head up so he could have better access to my neck. His hands found my skirt, which he pulled down and off along with the rest of my clothing. I stood up and stripped him of his clothing too. Standing before me in all of his glory, he smirked as he pulled me up, forcing me to sit on his lap. Once I did, he laid down on the pillows of the king sized mattress and held onto my hips. His already throbbing, hard erection slid into my wet, tight folds easily making me moan out loud. He began thrusting in and out of me. I soon joined his movements in a sensual dance. Both of us moaned, and all we could hear was the sound of skin hitting skin. He watched my movements in arousal "Dean, faster…please." I moaned. He obeyed, watching me intensely, and quickening his pace so we could both reach our climax’s together. I screamed his name in pleasure, throwing my head back in ecstasy. I was about to grip his shoulders, but he grabbed my hand, letting both of our fingers intertwine as I came around him just before he called out my name and emptied himself into me. After a few moments, Dean pulled me down, and held me close. He didn’t ever want to let me go. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, you raised your head, looking into his eyes, you saw him smile before he kissed you deeply. “I love you, Jonathan,” you said as he pulled away. He smiled again before he carefully switched my position, him now hovering over me.

“I love you too, Abrielle. I'm sorry that I went crazy before I left,” he smirked.

"Its ok, i can never stay mad at you." We cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day in bed for the rest of the day.

Well, what do you think? Comment!!! Vote!!!!