Chapter 21: Time for Your Check Up

6 months later

"Baby, let's go baby shopping. Our doctors appointment isn't till 2:00 and its 12:00. So, can we please go," I said to Jonathan pouting. He doesn't like going baby shopping because it's "boring." Well, we are gonna be doing a lot of it if he can't put on a condom.

"Fine, babe, but, you get one hour. One hour, no longer, got it, I'm setting a timer just in case," Jonathan said.

"Does that count the walking and driving?" I asked. Jonathan nodded his head while opening the door to his car.

Jonathan and I went to Children's Place, Babies-R-Us, JCPenny's, Target, and Peebles. We went 30 minutes of an hour because I used my puppy dog eyes on Jonathan so he wouldn't be mad. I could still feel some tension between Dean and me while we were at our last store. He didn't say anything on the way to the doctor's office.

Dr. Pooppateen put the ultrasound gel on my belly and started to move the transducer all around my tummy."We found a heartbeat...or heartbeats. I hear two heartbeats," the doctor said.

"Two heartbeats?" Jonathan asked concerned.

"Yes, I hear two heartbeats, and, oh, I found another little body."

"I always feel kicks on the right and left of my tummy but I didn't think any more about it," I said.

"So I'm guessing you never knew you were having twins." I shook my head no. "Well,congratulations you guys are having twins," the doctor said.

I screamed with excitement and the next thing I heard was a thump. Jonathan had fainted.

After he woke up

"Please, tell me that was just a dream. We can't take care of twins, we already have triplets. That's five kids we have to take care of, FIVE!!! This is fucked up!!!"

"Jonathan, just calm down, please!" I pleaded him.

"I'm going out," he said and slammed the door shut.

It feels like I jumped from different events. Tell me what you think!!! COMMENT!!!! VOTE!!!!