Chapter 16

"Babe, I got the pregnancy test, can you please open the door?"

I got up slowly and shuffled to the door, unlocked it, and opened it. I took the box from Jonathan and closed the door again.

5 minutes later

I took a deep breath, and looked at the pregnancy test, it's negative. A small smile appeared on my face. I told Jonathan and he was happier than I was. "How about we go out to eat for breakfast and spend time together before I have to go to the arena?" I nodded.

We went to Lula Cafe, went for a walk in the park, and relaxed at the hotel. We watched Catching Fire, after it went off Jonathan and I was having an endless conversation, but I was mostly talking.

 I kissed Jonathan, and he kissed back hard.  I ripped his clothes off and the next thing I knew, I was on my back on the couch, him on top, both of us naked.  He didn’t even bother with any teasing or prep, given his sexual nature and the mood of the moment; you wouldn't be shocked if he did skip those steps.  He merely slammed into me, grinning at the scream of pleasure that ripped from my mouth.  The pace was quick the whole time, various noises leaving our mouths. My legs was around his waist, back arching for him to go deeper in me.  Before I knew it, both of us came, groaning each others names.  He collapsed next to me and both of us were fast asleep, exhausted from the intense sex.

Comment!!! Vote!!! Who side are you on for Payback? The Shield or Evolution? Paige or Alicia Fox? John Cena or Bray Wyatt? El Torito or Hornswoggle? Should Daniel Bryan give up the WWE World Heavyweight title?