Chapter 6: Bullshit, Absolute Nonsense!

Next morning, I got dressed like I did every day and made sure that there were no left over factors of last night's project. I posted some self-made memes on Instagram under DoctorQuackster and made sure my photo map was off. Then, I uploaded some stuff I found on iFunny, nothing sexist, ageist, or racist. I don't find any of those 3 humorous, especially the sexism, which includes the perverts of iFunny. Horny bastards. Yet they still wonder why they're single and friendless.

I went to school on bus. Since the driver never pays attention to us and keeps his eyes on the road like a good driver is supposed to be, I put up a large-lettered note on the front of the bus that said in caps: "FOLLOW @DOCTORQUACKSTER ON INSTAGRAM!" I made sure nobody saw that it was me putting it up. I then sat down at the back of the bus, my normal, every day seat. My territory. MAH PRECIOUS!

When I got to the school, I crashed into Gilbert. "Oh, hi Melissa." He said.

I detected negativity in his voice, but I let it slip. "Hey Gilbert!" I said in my cheery voice. "What's new?"

I couldn't catch his words as he muttered something. I can't be sure, but I think I read his lips saying: "You're an absolute bitch." He opened his locker, which was heaven for a guy of his kind. He took out one of the millions of items in there and started drawing something.

After a while, I realized what he was drawing. "Majora's Mask." I guessed.

He nodded. "Mhm."

"It's good."

"Mhm."

"Are you not listening to me?"

"Mhm."

"Are you a retard?"

"Mhm."

I started giggling as I grabbed his shoulder and dragged him to homeroom, we were gonna be late. I lightly shoved him at the open door. As we sat down, the teacher started blabbing nonsense about the American Great Depression and racism to our obligated ears. I don't understand these girls, who were giggling away even though the teacher told us to shut up. They waste their time taking selfies and obligating their ears to listen to 1 Direction, then to make the rest of their body cry out for medical help by playing sports. I feel bad for their bleeding ears, mostly for the earrings they stick in them. They really could be thinking about how to flirt with boys who didn't like sports then crushing their hearts. That matches their bitchy personalities, like most of the Aphrodite daughters are depicted in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series by Rick Riordan (Amazing).

They talked away and I tugged on the ropes of my hoodie to close it, leaving my bored face unexposed. I thought about my books on Wattpad and how I'll edit the last few chapters. They're really good books, go read them. I've been told so by the comments from strangers and my friends at other schools.

Even though I was quiet as hell, the teacher- wait did I say his name yet? Mr. Garax. They forgot to put "TheAbsoluteAsshole" at the end of "Garax".- yelled at me "MELISSA, STOP TALKING! PLEASE! PEOPLE HERE ARE LISTENING!"

Someone snickered. "Nobody is, old man!". I didn't laugh, neither did Gilbert or Titan, unlike everybody else in the classroom filled with people in dead-end jobs in the future.

Mr. Garax continued yelling at me out of all people. "STOP LAUGHING!"

I faced him with my jaw open. "I didn't eve-"

"GO OUTSIDE! I'LL BE TALKING TO YOU!"

"BUT I DIDN'T DO ANY-"

"DO YOU WANT A DETENTION, MISS RUSSELL?!"

I clenched my fists and breathed in. Then I broke into what I called Stage 1 blind rage. "I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR WIFE AGAIN IF YOU WANT A KID SO BADLY! FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HISTORICAL EVENTS, NOT IN THIS CLASS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING US READING NOT HISTORY! I'M NOT GONNA BE A DUMBASS HISTORIAN! I'M GOING TO BE AN ENTERTAINER! AN ACTUAL ENTERTAINER IN THE FORM OF WORDS! GO BURN IN HELL, BITCH, I HOPE THE DEVIL RAPES YOU, ASSHOLE!" I threw my pencil and Bud Not Buddy book at his face and stormed out of the room letting the middle fingers sprout from my hands. I didn't care if I got suspended. I just wanted to leave.

By the voicemail on every phone in the house, I could tell that no fucks were given this day. I didn't go to school for the rest of the day. At 16:34, Titan texted me. Hey, you okay?

I considered not answering, but I did anyway. I'm fucktastic.

Geez, you rage harder than I thought you do, and I always thought about you in games!

He's such a frikken asshole! What did I do to him?

He changed the subject. Do you have Skype?

Yeah, what's your name?

We exchanged usernames and I called him. When he answered, I heard how nervous he was. Did he like Melissa, or Sofie? Or was he just scared of my rant in class? "H-Hey Melissa."

"Hi." I grinned.

"Just to let you know, I punched Mr. Garax in the nose after class. Also, some other places."

"Why?"

He sighed. "Even though I like Sofie, I did it because he was being a bitch to you. You didn't do anything other than be born."

I blushed. Thank gosh my camera was off. "You didn't have to do that."

"I had to. You don't deserve it. Also, if you weren't born, I never would've met Sofie. She's got more boobs than you, no offense." He joked.

Sometimes, I love being flatchested. Now wasn't the time. "None taken." I grumbled.

"She's hotter too."

"Shut up!" I said and he laughed. Then it went silent. To break the silence, I asked"What would you do if you were stuck on an island with her?"

"Hmm..." He thought over this. "If I it were 4 things I'd do with her, I'd say... Talk. Cuddle. Kiss. S... Uh... S. E.X."

"Of course you would." I chuckled.

"Not every guy is like that, you know. I'd just do it with her because we wouldn't know when we'd be saved."

Maybe he isn't so bad. I thought.

"Also, she's hot." He joked and bursted out laughing as I growled.

"Don't talk about my cousin like that."

"Fine, I'll stop. Anyways, last night went well."

I agree. I silently went on Instagram as @DoctorQuackster. A lot of followers, holy shit.

"Anyways, Mr. Garax thinks you're on your period so he's letting you go easy. Lucky. I'm not in trouble, since he didn't remember who punched him. He's in the hospital."

My eyes widened as I slowly sank into my chair. "What the hell?!" I whispered.

"Broke his nose badly, also some bones."

I muted my mic and whimpered. "MEEP!" I squeaked. But then I realized: No Mr. Garax means no torture. Even though it was wrong for me to do that, I smiled and unmuted myself. "Cool." I said quietly as I hugged myself. "No more bullshit and absolute nonsense for a while."

"If he had his own band, he would call them "BULLSHIT, ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!"

I laughed hard for a minute with him. Gosh, I love him.

"Anyways, want to play Roblox? If you have it of course, though I don't think you wou-"

"Sure."

"Okay."

For the rest of the day, we played on FPS games like Call of Robloxia 5: Roblox at War, and other stuff. Also zombie games like Undead Defense and Apocalypse Rising.

"I gotta go," He said, "Bye."

"Bye." He hung up. I thought that I liked him, I was wrong.

I loved him. And it hurts too much to bear.