Chapter 7: Average School Days

As I went back to school the next day, we sat wherever we wanted since there was a substitute today. Gilbert and I sat next to Titan. They started talking about stuff, so I let them be. I've been hogging Adam to myself a lot lately. And by myself I mean Sofie. The substitute put on a movie I didn't care for, so I just fell asleep.

Later, Adam woke me up. "C'mon, 2nd period now."

My eyes lit up as I got up and swung my pack over my shoulder and walked to 2nd period. The smell of marijuana stunk the halls from the smokers and cigarettes. I sat down in 2nd period, AKA heaven. Language Arts is my favorite subject, I love to write as you can tell. I tend to ace it, even though my handwriting looked like it belonged to an armless lizard.

"Okay, class," Ms. Olive-Clifford said, "Today, you'll be writing on edmodo a short story of any genre."

I smiled. I knew just what story to submit.

I looked at Titan, who was typing away something that probably involved guts spilled all over the floor. Then I looked at Gilbert, who was writing something that probably was related to time travel. Then I looked at my screen and wrote few sentences that made up the most incredible story ever.

When I submit it, Ms. Olive-Clifford smiled a little after a few seconds. She read it. "'Once there was an ugly barnacle. That barnacle was so ugly, that everybody died. The end.'"

Everybody looked at me since I was the fastest typer in the class. I... felt so... special...

"Well..." I started, "she did say a short story."

I thought I heard Gilbert silently chuckle.

The period went on and then led to 3rd period: civics. Here, I sit in between Titan and Gilbert. I noticed Gilbert focus seriously on a drawing he was making. I couldn't tell what it was yet. I turned to Titan. "Do you like Doctor Who?"

"Uh, I do-"

"Watch it. My favorite is Matt Smith. Sofie likes David Tennant more though. I don't get why..."

"Okay."

The period continued in awkward silence and into 4th period: math.

Ms. Garax, my home room teacher's wife, stared at me and Titan constantly. Of course she'd know. The work was fairly easy so I read Around The World In 80 Days for the rest of class.

At lunch, Gilbert, Titan, and I sat at our table. We discussed random subjects to the point where we can't remember anything.

5th period: P.E. I hate it, the coaches always make us do too much and seperated me from Adam. It was horrible.

6th period: science. It's ironic really. Today, we had a test and I scored higher than Adam on his favorite subject. He wants to be a surgeon yet scores lower than a writer.

That's just sad.

After school, I ran past the coke heads and meth heads and the others doing drugs and drinking other stuff at amounts I can't count. They always thought I was a guy, so I was lucky. Good thing I never have and never will wear a frikken skirt, unlike the other sluts around here. I felt bad for them at times.

My eye moved to see Gilbert punching one of the female school volleyball players in the face: Jacklyn. I was fond of her presence since she read my books on WattPad and she was nice. I pulled Gilbert off her with difficulty since he and I had the same strength level. Jacklyn held her bleeding nose and rushed off without even thanking me. I didn't mind, she probably will later.

I rushed home and held my head when I got a Skype call from the roleplay owner. I answered and sighed. "What?"

"Can you get on?"

"Sure." I got on the overfilled server I play on in MineCraft.

"Apparently, the right way to spell 'yay' is 'yaoy'." Fourn said and I laughed hard.

"Oh no," I said, "BShek killed families to make a gun. WHO DID YOU KILL, BEN?!"

Then we both realized that Ben got on. "Quick! Hide in the Rose Tyler bush!" He said and he did.

I went into my trash can made of lava. "I'm trash."

Mitch, who we called MathChew, wrote HE'LL NEVER FIND ME!

Found you guys... BShek wrote.

Me, Fourn, and MathChew hid in the sleeping chamber.

Fourn added Hayhay and Hero, an rping couple, into the call. Someone mentioned "cockpit" and I started giggling hard. "He said cockpit!" I said and burst into laughter.

"REALLY, MELI? REALLY?!" Hero argued.

"Sorry." I laughed more.

"No, you know what, I'm out!" Hero hang up and Fourn and Hayhay yelled at me.

"I see I'm not wanted here." I said. "Bye." I hung up and got off MC in time to get a Skype call from Titan. I considered not picking up but I did anyway. "What?" I asked monotonously.

"Let's play Framed!"

"Fine."

Framed is a game on roblox where there are 3 roles: the framed have to kill their designated targets, the cops have to find out who are the framed and kill them, and the undercover people do the same as the cops but they look like the framed. The last framed standing or the framed with most kills win. It's kinda unfair for the cops.

We played that and then we decided to play Different Town Of Robloxia. It was a roleplay. Me and him were the only ones in the server, so we skydived on motorcycles. We drove a school bus off the map singing: "Dodo-dodo banana bus!"

Later on, we both watched Doctor Who in silence, which means our microphones were muted. We both had to go after a while. "Thanks for telling me to watch it." He said.

I nodded and hung up. I had made him a whovian, which makes my mission a whole lot easier.