Chapter 6: The Rise of Silver

As  went to Slateport to, again protect Mewtwo from killing the next representative, I got Philip and Georgina with me. We saw people evacuating and shouting "This is the end of the world!". I thought it was the Mewthrees, but it was the rising water from the sea. The people from Dewford saw it also. It looks like tornadoes but made out of water. A person got out of it. His hair was silver but when going down it is turing sky blue. 

"Hey, You are a representative, right?" me

"Yeah. I don't want to fly. I'll cause a long,long storm when I fly." he said.

I flew like I jumped so high sliced 3 mewthrees in a row.

But there was a large, gigantic mewthree, taller than any pokemon and thicker than Wailord.

It was a Grass-type mewthree. We panicked,of course. 

"Daniel, rub your swords, make it shine and target it at the mewthree." Rayquaza said.

I did it and a orb of light suddenly appeared and it launched at the Mewthree. The giant was weak now. I got a knockback effect so strong I got launched at a house. Don't worry, we representatives have a skin as strong as steel. We won't get hurt easily.

Georgina suddenly let out a powerful burst that erased 15 mewthrees but burned 3 houses.

I carried Silver to avoid him from flying.

"Sorry!" she said.

"It's ok." I said.

"Ok Georgina, use Flare Blitz and launch at the Giant ok?" Philip said.

"Ok."

She went near to the Giant.

"Hey." she said.

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she said as she got on fire and charged at the giant. It burned so hot she went through the Giant. The soil melted a lil' bit as she landed. Philip used Water Gun. A mewthree from behind destroyed his bag. He got furious it rained. It was hella strong by the way. Since Slateport City is a beach, the soil suddenly shaked. The people panicked. The land cracked and a burst of water came out. Then it became sunny for a while, then became rainy again.