Chapter 7: The Land meets the Sea

Georgina's POV

What the hell? Why is the weather like this. The people, us and even the mewthrees are shocked. Daniel went to the Weather Institute to tell about the weather. It is summer, but it is rainy. I mean, it's only the 2nd week of Summer and its Fall already?

-----------

Daniel's POV

The weather institute don't know this type of weather. Then on the television. People reported the strong winds, and all of a sudden hot weather. Then back. The springs are drying, but being filled when the rain comes. There were sk stronv winds, some houses made out of wood are completely destroyed. It is expanding over Hoenn region. The Fortree City! It will be devastaded when it expands here! People said it is currently on Mauville City and continuing north.

-------------

Georgina's POV

A guy suddenly came out of the soil.

"What the actual hell." I said.

"You! Stop expanding the sea!" Kevin said.

"Im Kevin, the representative of Groudon."

"I cant control it!" Philip said.

Kevin is a pretty big muscular guy but slow and heavy.Its hair is spiky at the top and color Ruby.

Kevin made the land rose, and Philip made the water rise and rain more. Philip is trying to make the 7-foot waves clash with the land.

Daniel landed with yellow eyes like Rayquaza's and said. 

"STOP FIGHTING! MEWTHREES ARE MAKING TROUBLE,ARCEUS IS IN DANGER AND YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME TO FIGHT? FOOLS!"  he said. He never spoke that way. This is the first time.

After his eyes became green, he collapsed.

The land and sea became normal as well as the weather too. We continued fighting while Daniel is in the Poke'Center resting.

After we defeated them we collected our orbs, we gave them to Daniel when he woke up.