Chapter 11: Coincidence

Sandy's POV

I'm still in a paralyzed state mode, until I felt the cold soda on my feet.

"I'm, I'm sorry." I said. 

I told them about my story and now, they knew my weak spot.

"Gosh, that man is rude." Silver said.

"You said it." I said with that sassy personality.

We turned on the T.V and Viridian City was in attack.

We flew, except Silver. He was "flying" but Daniel made him an invincible bed made out of air.

We landed and the soil in my feet became ice.

Thunders and lightnings were spotted in Viridian City.

"Looks like another recruit." I said.

----------

Daniel's POV

A guy with white spiky hair came down with his dual swords. Finally someone with dual swords like me! He can't fly, but he runs fast like lightning. 

"Hey! Who is your legenda-"

*BAAAMMM*

A explosion occured. It snowed but with winds. There were blizzards. We looked at Sandy , of course and she looked not calm, not calm, which is a bad indication she can't control her powers.

The guy has the same reaction as her.

"Uhh, do you know each other?" I said.

"I'm her ex-bf. Nathan. I represent Raik- Oww. What was that for. I represent Raikou." he said. Georgina punched him.

"That's for making Sandy sad!" Georgina said.

"Are you mad at me?" he said.

"Well, if a person, punched you, yelled at you is not angry, well, I'm not angry!!! Because someone who is angry, smiles! F***er!!!" Georgina said.

"Wow, Sandy had a lot of influence on her." Philip whispered.

"You said it." I whispered back. They are the closest in our team even their legendaries quarreled with each other. 

"Uhh. Let's continue defeati- Woah."

Sandy accidentally (or not)made a tower made out of ice thats not pretty thick. Sandy punched Nathan and he fell from the tower. He had bruises and Georgina kicked him. 

"Gosh! You rude moron!" Georgina shouted.

Many years later we accomplished all warriors. We even rescued Arceus. It's pretty easy to wake him up. But one day after we rescued Arceus, Mewtwo created Mewfour, much more powerful than Arceus and Mewtwo himself. He's 68 meters tall. He looks way heavy but Mewfour is fast. He can use Hyper beam without recharging. He looks like Mewtwo combined with Arceus. This is a new chapter, as Mewtwo is releasing more powerful Mewthrees and will make more Mewfours.