Chapter 12.2 : The Life Cave

Lisa's POV

We went to the Life Cave in 12:00 AM. We flew from Hoenn to Johto. We're pretty fast right?

"We're landing at the cave." I said.

"Ok, your mission is get the statue out and to come back alive. The people who entered it didn't return back, so be careful." Georgina said through our cellphone.

"Any information again?" I saked.

"Well, here is the only one. Damos, the one who helped Arceus was the only one who entered it and came back alive. He said it was around 10 meters tall and he became part of the history." Philip said and I heard the sound of a keyborad.

"Ok, we are now entering." I said.

We entered the entrancee/cave and it shine diamonds with rainbows. As we entered the cave it was full of diamonds sparkling. As usual we killed mewthrees with ease. But we got lost. By the way, the ceiling is not that high so we can't fly. Dem ryhmes tho

"We're here!" I shouted. We finally reunited and headed towards the center. The monsters got become harder and harder to kill until we reached the boss. The giant mewthree has 3 horns. Its hard skin is strong as copper, but ours is steel. 

I ran to the monster, not bragging but swiftly and elegantly. I was the quickest and calmest in all of the legendary beasts. Without Ho-oh, the three could fight and it could even control us. 

I summoned water to clash him in the walls but it failed. He rushed to me and got a deep cut with his horn. I saw that his horns was made out of steel,iron and diamond. I slashed it and he wailed in pain. The rest slashed the monster in the same time. The monster passed out and slowly evaporated. That is one characteristics of Mewthrees. We saw a door sparkling brither than the others. It was a room with a higher ceiling.

We saw the statue of life. It glowed brightly. Ho-oh was sculpted and its wings are rainbow-colored. We cried tears with joy and happiness without even knowing why. But one thing is weird, they said it was 10 meters tall. But as I measured it was 36 meters tall. Was it slowly growing through time?

We digged through our way out and used our powers to put the statue in the headquarters. The news in midnight reported a shining statue carried by tons of little comets( the comets are us because our aura was showing off, mines sky blue) They said it was another extra terrestrial life.

Philip and Georgina was comparing their studies in the materials made out of. They said it was made out diamond,gold and quartz. 

"Huh?" Philip said.

"What is it?" Georgina said.

"I got a feather of a torchic and it showed a fire cell and the satue also had one." Philip said.

"So, it's technically alive?" Georgina said.

"No, but I think it wields the power of Ho-oh itself. The ancient people made and carved it and Ho-oh gave its power into it. It was then worshipped by people and made it into a maze to keep intruders out. The maze once was a covered town. They made the houses like a maze because they believe Ho-oh will keep the intruders out, until a war broke out. They invaded the town and the people tried to protect the statue as much a possible. The Swords of Justice then rescued some but it was too late, the houses are on fire but the statue is not damaged. The statue then unleashed its supernatural power enough to make the whole town into a diamond,bright maze to keep out intruders. It was then became the symbol of life. It regenerated for ages and its gaining power again." Philip said.

We stared at the tall statue of Ho-oh wit amusement. It glowed brighter and brighter as we stared at it as if we are playing a staring game with the statue. The team of the Dark cave woke up and saw a glowing thing in front of the yard. They were all in awe.

"So are you guys ready?" I smirked at them and their faces of joy became poker faces.