Chapter 13: The Last War

Daniel's POV

After we awakened Ho-oh and Darkrai, they closed their caves.

Arceus said we will assemble in the top of Mt. Coronet.

We went there after 2 weeks of the rescue of the statues. We saw Mewtwo shocked, since he couldn't create mewthrees. Because Mewfour was resting not in this world, he couldn't get out.

"Heh, you're few only. We're thousands!!!" Mewtwo said.

"Tch.. Oh, Mewtwo. I've learned enough of my mistakes." Arceus said, he gave Mewtwo a smile.

He roared a mighty scream and all flocks of pokemons assembled. From Turtwig's to Blastoises, to Tyranitars and Pidgeons. It was such a breathtaking scenery. All pokemon assembled to each group.

"FIRE!!!" Arceus said.

They shot their signature moves, while the army was shooting beams against each other.

Ho-oh and Darkrai returned. They saw the whole Mewtwo Army almost devastaded. 

Then, the original one appeared. Mew, the clone of Mewtwo stopped them from launching. He shot a giant sphere of pink power (hooray pink power) And the others did the same. They shot at the sam beam. The beam's core was the hyper beam of Arceus, the 3 crusts of it are Dialga,Palkia and Giratina. It was then guided by the fire of Groudon, the wind power of Rayquaza and the forceful water of Kyogre. At the outmost layer, the elements appeared, fire, grass,water,electric,ice etc.

It destroyed the tip of the Mt. Coronet.

After that we've lived in peace and joy. But, I kinda missed my power,too.